Mistresses??

by diana netherton 160 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Wow, look how judgemental everyone just became.

Tell me true, how is (not that I am in any any way suggesting Diana is a prostitute) having sex for money in any way diferent from hitting a ball for money or driving a truck for money or moving furniture for money?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Craigslist just closed that part of their site down, you're timing sucks.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

"how is having sex for money with another womans husband in any way diferent from hitting a ball for money or driving a truck for money or moving furniture for money?"

I think that's the question that really needs to be asked.

Idiot.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Omg, so you're asking us how we feel about you becoming a sex worker?

Often that's called a "fiancee". Once the honeymoon is over so is most of the sex. Honesty is awesome :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You shouldn't talk about your marriage like that Notverylikely, it's not becoming.

Prostitution is the act or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. People who execute such activities are called prostitutes. Prostitution is one of the branches of the sex industry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution

Very cut and dry, ain't it?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I think that's the question that really needs to be asked.

OK. How is it?

Idiot.

Awe, namecalling. The last refuge of the incompetent.

• Quandry
    Quandry

It is sad, really. Are you so willing to be a tool? Someone used for gratification? He will not utter your name in public, and would refuse to acknowledge you if he saw you on the street.

What would you tell his children if he has any and they find out? You could look back on this as a very big regret in your life.

I hope you re-think this and feel too much pride in yourself to be treated in this fashion.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You shouldn't talk about your marriage like that Notverylikely, it's not becoming.

My marriage is over. We can talk about it all you like. Since it's my marriage I think that's really for me to decide.

Very cut and dry, ain't it?

Providing a service for money, sounds like most jobs.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    OK. How is it?

Because that's the situation this topic is discussing.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Are you so willing to be a tool?

If someone goes into a situation with their eyes open knowing what's going to happen, how can they be a tool?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit