Mistresses??

by diana netherton 160 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

It isn't. So send your daughters over then,....

Ah, sorry, they're getting "How to swallow and like it" lessons from your mom.

And I don't have any daughters. But don't worry, I am sure SOME girls are getting those lessons from your mom.

• nelly136
    nelly136

one and a half jobs and doing college sounds like youre all but superwoman to me already, if you managed to squeeze him in too

then i got take my hat off to you,

on the other hand if theres not enough hours in the day and you swap one of the jobs for his money then you'd be putting yourself in a more dependant on his money position, its very easy to become dependant on a regular amount coming in, but its a nightmare if your used to living to on that and then have to drop suddenly.

and check the yact wasnt bought on plastic, some pepes do a good impression of affluent on the never never.

and just to be really boring, where would it leave you taxwise if the earnings ever came to light.

• nelly136
    nelly136

nothing wrong with jobs nvl, job satisfaction although not a given, is a bonus.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

diana,

I have two yachts.

A front yacht and a back yacht.

Judge Dread

• Twitch
    Twitch

It isn't. So send your daughters over then,....

Ah, sorry, they're getting "How to swallow and like it" lessons from your mom.

And I don't have any daughters. But don't worry, I am sure SOME girls are getting those lessons from your mom.

As I'm sure you'd support your daughters foray into prostitution, if you had any. Luckily you don't.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

As I'm sure you'd support your daughters foray into prostitution, if you had any. Luckily you don't.

It's awesome how quickly people resort to personal attacks when you ask them to question basic assumptions about values :)

By "awesome" I meant "hilarious", of course.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

If they will cheat WITH you....they'll cheat ON you.

My exact thoughts!

She has free will and do what she feels is right. I persoanlly disagree with being a mistress, but to each his own. PLEASE use protection and have him get tested before you start hitting the sheets.

• Twitch
    Twitch

It's awesome how quickly people resort to personal attacks when you ask them to question basic assumptions about values :)

Talkin' smack bout me mum will get you smack back. :)

My inital post re your "daughters" put your values into question, not mine. If selling one's body for money isn't wrong, then I assume you wouldn't oppose a family member doing so. If your values were consistent, you'd agree. Are they and do you?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If selling one's body for money isn't wrong, then I assume you wouldn't oppose a family member doing so. If your values were consistent, you'd agree. Are they and do you?

I think it's a sound line of reasoning.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Talkin' smack bout me mum will get you smack back. :)

Ah, well, in that case, yo momma's teeth so yellow I can't beleive it's not butter :)

If selling one's body for money isn't wrong, then I assume you wouldn't oppose a family member doing so.

No, I wouldn't. People do it every day even when it's not about sex.

If your values were consistent, you'd agree. Are they and do you?

They are consistent. Ditch diggers sell their muscle and body for money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit