Mistresses??

by diana netherton 160 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

You know the answer

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'd get some financial help . . .He'd get what he wants . . .

And his wife gets?

Sorry, you lost my sympathy.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Matthew 21:31 Jesus said, "Yes, and I tell you that crooks and whores are going to precede you into God's kingdom ... MSG

Just a little perspective.

Not that I'm by any means calling Diana a whore.

Syl

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

A mistress that gets financial help ... I am not sure this is technically a mistress

• undercover
    undercover
    A mistress that gets financial help ... I am not sure this is technically a mistress

Well, if they were just in love, that'd be an affair.

A mistress is someone he has on the side with no intention of ever leaving his wife. He may still "love" his wife, he just needs a diversion or a younger woman's touch or eye candy when at the speakeasy with the rest of the mob boys...

In return she gets fur coats, an apartment, a car or money for school.

Don't you guys ever watch gangster movies?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I dont think being a 'mistress' will bring you happiness - and while you are one it will impede you meeting someone who wants you completely, not just part time for their philanderings...

Loz x

• Poztate
    Poztate

It's just that I was considering an "arrangement." I'd get some financial help with my schooling, etc.

So instead of renting "it" out by the night you would rent it out by the semester. Sounds like a good plan to me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thanks for being so open minded....you all make a point. It's just that I was considering

an "arrangement." I'd get some financial help with my schooling, etc. (I work full time and have a

part time job so I'm no gold digga). He'd get what he wants. I keep going back and forth on this one.

Just wanted your feedback. I haven't made my mind up. (Not until I see his yacht anyway. :)

Omg, so you're asking us how we feel about you becoming a sex worker? I'm trying so hard to be nice about this, I could have called it being a prostitute, call girl, whore, ho. If he's asked you to do this I hope you don't think you may be the only one servicing this guy (other than his wife).

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I'd tell my daughters not to do it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

mistress has a certain quality about it that is somewhat honorable. A man is in a bad marriage, he stays for the kids etc etc.. his only method of coping is the woman he loves but cannot marry. Somewhat honorable and endearing

Ah, well, there you go. I managed to get out of my marriage, however. Not for the mistress, but to be free of a bad situation. Well, as free as I could be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit