Mistresses??

by diana netherton 160 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

Strippers are not trash. Neither are prostitutes for that matter. Some have no other options, are just trying to stay alive and fed, and some are in a low place; one that they cannot see a way to get out of - and as such, do not deserve to be called trash.

Tammy

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

Strippers are indeed trash. To many, that's a given. I'm assuming the two of us just hang out in completely different social circles. If women stopped f*cking the losers and having their babies, they wouldn't be in such a desperate situation.

• tec
    tec

I'm assuming the two of us just hang out in completely different social circles.

Since I don't belong to a social circle of any type, then I'd have to agree that I'm not in yours.

Tammy

• tec
    tec

But lets take runaways for instance. Run away from home, an abusive family - probably sexual abuse - living on the streets, desperate with nowhere to go (possibly having been taken advantage of there as well, too young to see other options) - tell me how that young girl is trash for doing what she felt she had to do?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Hey, I took a stripping class from a former stripper at a bachelorette party a couple of years ago and let me tell you, this woman was awesome - she made an amazing living for a lot of years and then used that knowledge to give classes...she was kind and fun to talk to and really sweet. I'll defend strippers any day of the week. A lot of these girls are making a good living and all they're doing is taking their clothes off. Granted, there are some who fall into a negative lifestyle but I've known office workers who fall into a negative lifestyle. It has nothing to do with occupation, but everything to do with attitude.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I know some strippers and they make GOOD $$$$$$$$$

I know...(knew) prostitutes... family members... didn't make good $$$

and they well..........

there're dead today

• yknot
    yknot

I own a 'stripper workout DVD'.......

I think that the 'strip' industry is trashy but lets cast such broad and blanket comment...... everyone has different stages in their lives.

Lets also get back to the subject at hand which is 'MISTRESSES'

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

Oh God . . . . . so naive . . . . . I need to slowly step out of this topic. While in school I worked at a martini bar which happened to be 5 minutes from a strip club. Believe me, these girls do a lot more than "just take their clothes off".

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Mistresses

Is someone with $$$$ who doesn't want to part with any in a divorce.

Guys like me....... Mistress.... all I can handle is one woman...plus I'm older now......

I can embarrass myself just fine with one woman....

Honey I guess I'm tired!!! Goodnight...............luv U!!!

• tec
    tec

Rebecca - define trash for me? What makes a stripper or even a prostitute trash, in your opinion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit