Alot has Changed and I'm going BACK

by Butterflyleia85 73 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

define strange mjw

the borg witholds families to blackmail people to go back, butters just doing what she feels she needs to do to get her family back. and they'l be happy to have her back as long as she keeps up the pretense or until shes re-conditioned.

personally i wouldnt make that choice, but i wish you well butter and hope you dont end up trading a man who loves you and has stood by you, or messing up your future childrens lives, for a family that traded you in on the say so of a bunch of old farts in suits.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Butterfly - I think you taking a really hard path and I wish you the very best of luck.

How you can sit through meetings knowing they are a waste of life is beyond me, I just couldn't do it anymore for anyone.

• yknot
    yknot

Love and Support on your reinstatement, re-gaining of family and subsequent fade!

(prayers of patience for your hubby!)

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Butterfly,

You just do whatever you think is best for you.

I believe what the scriptures say over whatever the Org. says.

In time, you may find that others feel the same way.

Judge Dread

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The only word that comes to mind is 'Goofy' with a capital G!

I wish you well - but trust me - you will be once again 'branded', 'shunned' as if you were DF'd. You are on the list of 'suspicious characters' now.

Why put yourself through all that? I was born in, well from the age of 4. I lost everyone. It was hell on earth for a while. But I also realize that I now share no commonality with those morons willing to check their brain at the door. If I went back and then faded again, I would lose these people all over again. Even if they semi-stuck around - what the hell would we talk about? They don't care about the reality of life, only the future fantasy, and it is all they really want to talk about. I could not do such a thing.

The average human lives 30,000 days. How many can you waste on a religion that you know is wrong - then how many more pretending?

Good luck. I say though, it is far better to go through life with only one honest relationship, than to maintain a dozen fraudulent ones.

Namaste

Jeff

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Even though your on the..

I wish you luck with your Family and Fade..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Ding
    Ding

Although you may regain your family, I fear you will lose yourself.

By that I mean I fear that you will either:

-- Be reassimilated and become a true Borg drone or

-- Be torn apart inside, knowing you're faking it for the rest of your life

Don't be surprised to find you are constantly under suspicion and to prove your sincerity by maintaining high hours of field service. That's going to make it virtually impossible to fade successfully...

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

By going back you have a better chance to regain your jw family members than staying df. But it definitely is not easy, especially when you know that the WTS new light is not right.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I get the fade thing, I've been doing it myself (and loathing it) for the past ten years. But somehow, going back to do a fade seems to add multiple new levels of pain, coercion and manipulation. I don't judge you Butterfly, I couldn't possibly do what you are about to, but I am worried that you are just storing up a mountain of trouble for yourself.

I will say this bluntly because I don't want you to misunderstand - you are making a mistake.

Love, Nic'

• oppostate
    oppostate

Bfl85, I think I understand, you're going through the motions to 
    get reinstated so that ties with family will be re-established, 
    but then you wish to "fade" from the organization. This sounds 
    like a plan that will take time and patience. I hope you can endure 
    and I hope your family can see that you want them close to you but 
    you need to distance yourself from meetings, service, assemblies, etc. 
    You have my prayer sister. Consider yourself one of the "conscious 
    class" as some here like to mention. But by going back you realize
    how much the motions of being a JW tug at your heart strings, this
    is very understandable, it was and is a part of you. But stay strong
    and follow your plan.
    Good luck on the fade! Be strong, be cautious and be conscious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit