Alot has Changed and I'm going BACK

by Butterflyleia85 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Notverylikely... haha it makes sence if you were me. lol

Mary my family live kinda far from me if they were in the same hall or same city it would probably be harder but this will allow them to know I'm in but not know to much about my life. It's a new hall to so I only barely know some of the ppl at the hall here.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Butterflyleia, it's all personal decisions. Your last post gives me hope for you. Your first post about comments and singing kind of scared me. If you plan to go back to gain family members then fade out, it might work. It might not be the terrible ordeal some of us imagine if you turn around and fade out.

It's something I could never do- kiss the asses of 3 elders and pretend to agree with the doctrine. I could sit silently and take notes for meetings to get back, but the rest- no way.

If you can do it, you actually never have to go out in recruiting work. They reinstate before they accept your "time." They will breathe down your neck if they reinstate you and you go right to "inactive" status, but just ignore it. Or put in a minimum of 1 hour whether you go out or not.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thanks Wannabefree, Grayneal, Heaven, and The Listener btw. ;)

Carla... Yes I know and that is why I love him so so much for understanding. Sorry if this seems selfish but really I promise him I will never ever let the religion come between us! I promise.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember your story.

Hugs to you and your hubby.

Blessings.

Syl

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

sent you 2 more emails Butterfly

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

When I was a JW we would put an hour in regardless if we did or not just to stay active... ha I think I can lie and do that again. JW now in days... wow it's different... as I branched out I remember some JW get drunk do drugs etc... it's not all what it's cracked out to be. They just stay in secret. Which I'm not that bad that's why I confessed in the past everything I ever did. I'm a pretty honest person but what you all taught me as well as my husband I shouldn't have to answer to Elders but to God. Even when I get back in I still will most likely not associate myself with the Witnesses just because I have a life and love it. I just want my respect I deserve from my family... the whole reson why I got dfed in the first place removed! On Your Way Out...It's something I could never do- kiss the asses of 3 elders and pretend to agree with the doctrine. I could sit silently and take notes for meetings to get back, but the rest- no way. Yelp that's the plan.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

thanks Snowbird!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Well I guess i will say good bye again for a few cause I have to go back to School (yelp I decided to go back to College too and I have awesome part time job now... when I was unemployeed I use to be on this site all the time... Miss you guys! )

• elderelite
    elderelite

For those who are being a hard on butterfly remember the reality here:

you can never unlearn

once you take the red pill you can never go back

you can put toothpaste back in the tube

etc

etc

etc

Butterfly will always know the truth about the org. There are many JW's and ex JW's who know the truth about the truth but still have many many happy memories and positive associations, and countless good friends among the sleeping. I completely understand the desire to go back, get reinstated and then fade if nothing else to get her family back. but I don't think she will ever fall asleep again. I also think its different for gals, to sit in front of the elders and play nice. I think as men we can't fake submission like that, at least i know i can't.

Butterfly I wish you all the best. Keep you sense, be watchful and get your family back.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Somehow, I just don't think this return to the JW-land is going to last.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit