# 1 scripture that Jehovah Witnesses avoid, when denying they are false prophets

by wasblind 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad, you need to read peacedogs last post

Mad, Do you have the Reasoning from the Scriptures book?

turn to page 380, read #(4) under the heading of Spirit

which says:" Inspired utterances originating with an invisible source"

Mad, can you show me anywhere in the Bible where a prophet claims to be

UNINSPIRED ???

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ I love Aladdin!

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad said:

" Keep in mind that the Hebrew and Greek words translated as "Prophet" is not referring to one who foretells the future, as it means in English, but one who conveys God's messages."

Most christians would find it hard to understand that than an organization who claim to convey God's message, have no inspiration to do so.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad, according to the Reasoning book

if the Organization claim to be guided by

holy spirit, they are inspired .

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Is Blind- I am guided bt holy spirit- as ANY real christian...but am NOT a prophet.

Ex-Witness, where do you get THAT idea @ the Name?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad, i got news for ya bud,

the holy spirit inspires, not everyone claims to be a prophet,

but most christians will tell you that holy spirit inspires them to live a christian life

they are inspired by the things Christ taught in the Bible.

If anyone claim to have Holy Spirit and yet they say that they are not inspired,

you might have a spirit in you , but it sure ain't a Holy one

• Essan
    Essan

Mad, this is simple. The Society claimed to be a prophet. They didn't just say "prophet-like" they said PROPHET:

The referred to themselves in an article entitled: "THEY SHALL KNOW THAT A PROPHET WAS AMONG THEM"

"So does Jehovah have A PROPHET to help them, to warn them of dangers and declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this PROPHET?... This PROPHET was not one man, but a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, know at that time as the International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses." - Watchtower April 1st 1972.

They claim to be a prophet but proved to be a false prophet. Live with it.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

IsBlind- that is your opinion.

Essan- you are right and wrong; you KNOW, as the articles say, think think themselves a prophet like CLASS- yet, I agree they try to give themselves almost the same status.

However, once AGAIN, I do NOT follow THEM, and THEY have to answer for their conduct- as will you & I.

TRUTH stands on its own; and none of you have Truth to share- truth about GOD, who the WTBS has made known...and NO OTHER CHURCH HAS.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

What prophecies have the WTBS made up?

That Obama is God's Messenger? That the Mayans were inspired by God and 2012 is TRUE?

no.

Just goofy opinions about the prophecies GOD inspired in the Bible.

Deceptive and lying Topic.

End of story

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'm afraid not Mad,

the latest false teaching on the generation

will have another chapter, when the time

on this new light fades, it's not the end

of their story tellin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest