# 1 scripture that Jehovah Witnesses avoid, when denying they are false prophets

by wasblind 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    correct. but i'm havin' a blast !!!!!

Then argue to your hearts content! ;)

-Sab

• peacedog
    peacedog

themadjw: "we do NOT prophesy"

Zech 13:4,5: On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision. He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive. He will say, 'I am NOT a prophet...

• wasblind
    wasblind

On the other hand , my heart go out to those, who are no longer asleep, and have been hurt

• wasblind
    wasblind

peacedog ,again i will say this, you know just the right things to say and when it's needed, thanks.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"Mad can you explain the April 1st, 1972 Watchtower postered by VM44 ?"

Yes- they view themselves as a "Prophet-like" Organization.

Keep in mind that the Hebrew and Greek words translated as "Prophet" is not referring to one who foretells the future, as it means in English, but one who conveys God's messages.

They admit they are not INSPIRED, and that God does not LITERALLY speak thru them- but that they are GUIDED by His spirit.

On the other hand, theygo way overboard in may ways....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

...And yet it IS obvious that they ARE guided- to a certain extent- by spirit! heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Because of them, the world now knows, once again, that God has a NAME, that He is NOT a 'one' God of Three Safdists, that God's Kingdom is a REAL: Government that will act at the appointed time, that Jesus is LITERALLY the only begotten SO of God, that the meek WILL inherit the Earth, ...want me to continue???

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Yes- they view themselves as a "Prophet-like" Organization.

LOL!

What in the hell?

My dad caught me masturbating when I was 15 years old. He asked if I was masturbating and I told him I was doing something that was LIKE masturbation, but not complete masturbation.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    want me to continue???

Yes, the part about their herald of Christ's Invisible Return (which didn't actually happen).

-Sab

• ex-witness
    ex-witness

(Despite the fact I don't believe a non-existent creature can HAVE A NAME, madJW) Here's YOUR god's name

"Jeh" is a jinn or a demon. A female consort/prostitute demon. (Jinns are genies like in the Aladdin tales later. Lilith has the lead role and is represented by an owl.)
    "Hovah" literally means ruin or destruction in Hebrew.

Jehovah = Whore of Ruin

You're right. The world does know a name. And an organization.. which would be more aptly called "Witnesses of the Whore of Ruin".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit