# 1 scripture that Jehovah Witnesses avoid, when denying they are false prophets

by wasblind 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Soldier, good to see you as always

• wasblind
    wasblind

THE ABSENCE OF APOLOGIST SPEAKS VOLUMES

• wasblind
    wasblind

MAYBE THEY HAVE DECIDED TO LISTEN TO MOTHER, AND STAY OFF THIS SITE.

YA THINK ????

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

IsBlind cannot think straight: we have NOT died, and we do NOT prophesy- just make a lot of damned stupid guesses on what some of GOD'S prophecies mean!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad can you explain the April 1st, 1972 Watchtower postered by VM44 ? here's the link

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/198423/1/We-are-not-false-prophets

• sabastious
    sabastious
    just make a lot of damned stupid guesses on what some of GOD'S prophecies mean!

If that guess turns out to be true then it's a "ZOMG PROFACY! FOLLOW ME TO FREEDOM!" and if it turns out to be false, it remains "just a benign guess."

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad,

The WTS did claim to be prophets according to this magazine, and as YOU stated "made a lot of damned stupid guesses"

claiming to be a prophet + makin' a lot of damned stupid guesses = False Prophet

who's the one not thinkin' now Mad ? Huh ?

• sabastious
    sabastious

wasblind, he will never concede, you know this correct?

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

correct. but i'm havin' a blast !!!!!

• peacedog
    peacedog

themadjw: "we do NOT prophesy"

Zech 13:4,5: On that day every prophet will be ashamed of his prophetic vision. He will not put on a prophet's garment of hair in order to deceive. He will say, 'I am NOT a prophet...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit