# 1 scripture that Jehovah Witnesses avoid, when denying they are false prophets

by wasblind 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Jeremiah 28: 15-17

And Jeremiah the prophet went on to say to Hananiah the prophet: "Listen, please, oh Hananiah! Jehovah has not sent you, but you yourself have caused this people to trust in a falsehood.

Therefore this is what Jehovah has said, ' Look! I am sending you away from off the surface of the ground. This year you yourself must die, for you have spoken outright against Jehovah.' "

So Hananiah the prophet died in that year, in the seventh month.

you see!!! The message that Jeremiah recieved was truly from Jehovah, because it took place without delay

• wasblind
    wasblind

This scripture is dedicated to:

Alice , Eggnogg, themadJW, bane , debator and all the other apologist out there

lurkers keep lurking, you will no doubt learn something, I sincerely hope and pray

that you do.

• Essan
    Essan

Yeah, that's a damning Scripture wasblind, because it wasn't even that what he predicted didn't happen, it just didn't happen when he said it would.

The other ones they really don't like are Matt 24:23-27 and Mark 13:21:23.

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. "So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appearand perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect —if that were possible. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time."

• wasblind
    wasblind

Essan ,that link you gave on the other post only prove that there is some fierce networking on this site thanks again

" it wasn't even that what he predicted didn't happen, it just didn't happen when he said it would."

yep, and hananiah was only off by two years, The WTS been off over 100 years !!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice said: "As long as an individual or organization makes a consistent effort to conform to the genuine article, no one is being mislead."

Not according to Jeremiah 28:15 deary.

i wonder what bull crap eggnogg, debator, themadJW and bane have to add

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i believe the invisible return of christ in 1914 teaching can be likened to someone saying that christ is in "the interior rooms".

• Gregor
    Gregor

Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"i believe the invisible return of christ in 1914 teaching can be likened to someone saying that christ is in "the interior rooms".

Jehovahsheep, you need to read Matthew 24:23 that says: " if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it."

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you Gregor, for for that enlightening scripture, if we can help at least one person, it's well worth the effort.

• Heaven
    Heaven

i believe the invisible return of christ in 1914 teaching can be likened to someone saying that christ is in "the interior rooms".

And don't forget, invisibly in the rooms.... like the air... or the breaking of wind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit