# 1 scripture that Jehovah Witnesses avoid, when denying they are false prophets

by wasblind 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

Heaven, i love a good laugh

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I don't avoid any scriptures in a description of false prophets. Every scripture I've brought out in the New Testament that describes a false prophet has been completely ignored by everyone on this discussion board. I've made mention more than once, that we're not under the Mosaic law covenant. While there's a principle that may apply, it's not necessarily to be taken literally. A person can make a statement about the future without being labeled a false prophet. If 95% of a math teacher's equations are correct and 5% are not, make the necessary adjustments. The 5% that were incorrect will never change the 95% that were right. If someone steps on their shoelace that doesn't mean everything they teach has no merit. If this gives you a reason to reject everything they say as invalid, to each their own.

• wasblind
    wasblind

"A person can make a statement about the future without being labeled a false prophet"

most people who make a statement about the future, don't make claims in the name of Jehovah

in the Sept 15, 2010 Watchtower. The WTS claim that everything they have" written is not from

men ,but from Jehovah."

And by the way Math teachers don't make calculations in the name of Jehovah

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Was blind,

If the WTS writes everything from Jehovah, they apparently forget what they have written. Thus, the constant "new light" revisions. LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL Kenneson

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

lol, alice

the watchtower continuously teaches us that if you're about to do something that you think is 99% right, and has a chance of being 1% wrong.

then your bible based conscience should tell you to......................

on that basis, you're claiming that the watchtower is 95% right, then what should you do?

run away from her

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"time is the enemy of the false prophet"

your time is over

• wasblind
    wasblind

eggnogg, debator, themadJW and bane,

i have heard from Alice, are there any other apologist willing to dispute the scripture in Jeremiah ?

Let me throw another scripture at you to back that one up,

ISAIAH 55:11 says: "so my word that goes forth from my mouth will prove to be. It will not return to me without results.........and it will have certain success in that for which i have sent it."

Let me break it on down to ya

Jehovah, sent Jeremiah with a message to hananiah, that he would be dead that year, Hananiah died that year.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you DaCheech, i was hoping you would pay me a visit with that message

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Yes Alice, the principle of that Mosaic Law is don't purposefully mislead people. The JW Organization has done it time and time again. It's one thing to say something that's wrong, it's another to tell people that the end is coming and then list dates. God disapproved of what Hananiah did, why would he not disapprove of the JW organization doing the same exact thing?

If you ordered a pepperoni pizza and they gave you a guarantee it would be here within a half hour or the pizza is free, what would you think of the pizza company if they showed up in two hours with an anchovie pizza and still made you pay for it? I doubt you'd be ordering from them anytime soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit