Sept.15th WT - WT Society uses Guilt & Fear to Avoid Friendship & Internet

by flipper 105 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

It's very sad but we can take great comfort that these "Sons of Bernie Madoff" Governing Body members are helping us to destroy their sick organization, brick by brick.

How so? They are clearing a pathway for yet more disfellowshippings and people to fade away. Young people, in particular, will be pushed away from this sad cult.

Whether young or an adult, Witnesses find themselves under pressure by the world and its freedom, in contrast to the Watchtower sterility, posted here. ...... but tell me, how will they stay in the Organization without the social bonds that would otherwise hold them?

The Bible wisely hints that deceivers end up deceiving themselves. A blind Governing Body guides blind publishers into a pit.

metatron

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the comments.

ELDERELITE- It is amazing isn't it how controlling this mind control cult has become. It is downright scary how much more controlling they've become. And the thing you say is so true and insidious is that many JW's will heed this wacked out WT advice and forgo close friendships in order to mainly go out in service and look at it as a " job " or " business as usual ". It's getting to the pint when JW's will see each other ONLY at meetings- nowhere else. Sick cult.

WASBLIND- The elders will say it's more refreshing and from the PLATFORM at the kingdom hall they will say it's more refreshing to be out in the ministry than socializing- but some witnesses will feel differently inside themselves - but be fearful to talk about it publicly. It's the way things roll in JW land.

METATRON- Very true- we have the powers at the top of the WT society to thank for causing all this division within forcing witnesses into the ministry instead of allowing them close friendships like normal humans experience. I agree with you that younger witnesses ( 18-35 ) crowd will NOT be going along with this mind control drivel for the most part. I believe with the popularity of the Internet- younger witnesses are not as easily mind controlled as middle aged and older witnesses. I guess the stats bear that out as well with two thirds or 66 % of born-ins leaving the JW cult before age 35. So there is definitely some hope here - based on the younger generation ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Flipper..

Back in the day..JW`s had "Get Togethers"..

Now any large gathering of JW`s at a Unsanctioned WBT$ Event.. Is frowned upon by the WBT$..

JW`s can`t even hang out with each other,without trouble from the WBT$..

The WBT$ is thier own worst enemy..

WBT$ Restrictions will get tighter..They always have..

Membership in the WBT$ Cult is going to drop dramaticly over the next few years..Thanks to the Idiots that run the WBT$..

We have a front row seat..

Good-Bye WBT$!!..

http://images.travelpod.com/users/hdrk53/1.1203822000.waving-good-bye-to-the-freeloaders.jpg

http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/building-demolition1.jpg

LOL!!..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

if you are on your own in the CULT nobody wants you.

Single men are now being hinted as child molestors to be watched or wife stealer/homo.

I had a heated talk with my mother recently - I think fear of death is driving her zeal (cruel but true):

"I see the back of their heads twice a week and then I might as well be dead.. Yet they say I shouldnt have non JW friends?"

"Oh, but PLEASE promise to stay close to the congregation."

OH DEAR GOD.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Further to Outlaws last post -

I knew a former witless, who had a close friend. They went away walking one weekend, just the two of them, and the elduhs interrogated them WHY they went ALONE were they queer? etc.

That was the wake up call. They are now both free and happy.

HB

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    if you are on your own in the CULT nobody wants you.

Single men are now being hinted as child molestors to be watched or wife stealer/homo.

How true, how true. I'm positve that's the kind of shit folks were talking about ME behind MY back. If you're single and even the slightest bit weird/different, you're a target. And my family wants me to return to the borg for more of that? No thanks!

V665

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Great to hear from you again ! Glad you got your computer problem worked out. Yes, I remember those " back in the day " times when as witnesses we could have actual picnics with 50 people attending - without the Gestapo elders shaking us down. Now it's caused such a paranoia inside Jehovah's Witnesses they don't get together at ALL unless it's meetings many times. So yeah, I agree- the WT society is becoming their own worst enemy by stifling their members freedoms to get together.

HAMSTERBAIT- It is so crazy isn't it how elders or JW members of congregations jump all over people imputing wrong motives to them, like those guys you mentioned. I imagine your JW mom has similar fears as do my older JW parents ( in their 80's ) - the REAL fear that they will soon die - without any paradise. How sad and tragic for them to have wasted their life. I'm glad your friends escaped the JW cult.

VAMPIREDCXLV- I agree- if a person IS single as a JW it does make him or her a target for intrusive questions by elders. Your family wants you back in the witnesses ? So does mine. But I'd rather have a tooth pulled without any novacane than go back to meetings

• flipper
    flipper

WANTED to bump this up if any had missed it and wanted to comment. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

hey, just wanted to say hi!!

call me some time!!

• flipper
    flipper

CRAZYBLONDEB- Hello there ! Nice to hear from you ! Mrs. Flipper and I have been so crazy busy it's not funny ! How bout if we call Wednesday night ? I've gotta work all night Tuesday night . Sound O.K. ? Getting ready for bed now as I have to arise at 2:30 A.M. for jobs. Hope things are goin' well for you. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit