Sept.15th WT - WT Society uses Guilt & Fear to Avoid Friendship & Internet

by flipper 105 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FLIPPER,

You missed my post.

I also thought of another practical reason the religion is squashing any type of social gathering. Because they are losing people left and right and are losing money for various reasons, they feel their first order of business is to replace the lost people to some degree. This is a priority for them. This is about THEIR survival. They want to be able to live in bethel with all their needs taken care of for the rest of their lives. THEY certainly do not want to be told to pack their bags and get out! No way. So, they want the remaining JWs to constantly busy themselves in the almost fruitless public ministry in hopes that a few people, here and there, may be seduced into the religion.

While I am sure it is also about liability issues and a desire for control, I feel the biggest reason is their mad push to get more people keeping those seats warm.

• flipper
    flipper

LONG HAIR GAL- So sorry I missed your post ! Been so busy working I'm pretty tired. You are right- this is mainly about the WT leaders survival- not the survival of the members . They couldn't give a rat's behind about the JW members actually in a personal way. They just want to control them for money's sake and their own financial security . To keep seats warm in kingdom hall's like you stated

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up if any had missed it and wanted to comment ! All comments will be replied to . Thanks

• sabastious
    sabastious

From a Watchtower Nov 1st 2034:

"...would we want to go outside of the security of our own houses and away from our WT Television sets? Remember we must 'do ALL things for the Faithful and Discreet Slave's glory' (Matthew 103:56,57). Neither would we want to allow the sounds of Satan's world penetrate our homes by opening our doors to Satan's system! Make sure that if your sound-proof wallpaper is getting old to have a local Elder come over and replace it with new better working Satan Repelent walls..."

-Sab

• flipper
    flipper

SABASTIOUS- Your funny satire may be closer to the truth than you think in how it may be in 2034 ! The WT society is getting SO controlling- they may insist someday that JW's just stay put in their homes so as not to be influenced by the alleged " evil world " ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump de bump this one if any wanted to comment that missed it. Thanks ! All responses responded to

• flipper
    flipper

Thought I'd bump this thread up for newbies or anybody who missed it. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks for the Mr. Flipper. This will come in handy in my ministry.

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA- Glad this thread can help your ministry ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up if any missed it. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit