Sept.15th WT - WT Society uses Guilt & Fear to Avoid Friendship & Internet

by flipper 105 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Aussie, teach your kids how to delete history. they might get even more curious at their mom's home.

• agonus
    agonus

If there is a third (fourth?) mass exodus, it would probably be on the level of WWCOG.

Not much left for the locusts...

• flipper
    flipper

WASBLIND- Very good point you make. It IS an employer telling workers that what they do is only a JOB . Isn't that amazing ? So ALL of Jehovah's Witnesses are doing a job of preaching the WT society kingdom message- and 7 million people are not paid 1 PENNY for doing it. Astounding how controlled they are.

AUSSIE OZ- Good to hear from you ! Exactly- the old " Satan stick " technique ! LOL ! It's so good and commendable that you are helping your children research on the Internet. Be careful with that fanatic ex-wife ( the JW ) you have- I had one of those as well. She will try to prevent you from helping inform your kids. Be smart and careful.

POTLEG- Exactly, good for nothing slaves in the WT workhouse.

SABASTIOUS- Interesting point you make. Yeah, JW's left after 1975 , lots of them, and 1995. We can only hope it happens again.

SILENTONE- Good advice from you to AUSSIE OZ. Just hope the JW mom doesn't get pissed about losing other stuff she gets deleted. Oh well- she'll get over it

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

How can one NOT know "the deep things of Satan" when the WT magazines use violent imagery to exploit those very things?

Armageddon is a spiritual battle; the MIND is the battlefield.

The main aspect with the problem of Adam and Eve was that they succumbed to listening to someone else instead of trusting their own judgment and listening to their own conscience. And the one they listened to enslaved them. It's all a metaphor and can still be applied to today's dilemmas.

The problem is that, not only JWs, but many others who are enslaved in control groups, are thwarted from listening to their own conscience; they are conditioned to deny their own conscience. This is the great sin. We are hu-man. Human Beings with a Spark from the Divine. We were given the ability to determine. We have an inborn conscience. Many people do not recognize or appreciate the "divine" aspect of their being and thus fall prey to these control mechanisms.

Sometimes I wonder if WT and other groups are actually pushing hard to get people to realise this. Pushing them to the brink to see how much they will take until they say 'Enough is enough' and start to reason for themselves. Maybe, just maybe it takes an unreasonable catalyst like WT to push people to the point of cracking so they can break out of the stupor.

• clarity
    clarity

Mr. flipper hi,

Those video's of you and lovely family were wonderful. Merrily socializing. Referring to your wife .... I won't forget your words to her -"I love that woman!"........ Lucky, both of you.

As time goes on the borg reduces the human aspect of living more & more. "Oh geez....too much socializing & laughing going on, OK, no more orchestra for you. Stop blowin those horns!! Look how they enjoy that turkey dinner after the assemblies. Can't have that! OK, no more turkey soup for you! Pack a baloney sandwhich ...stay in your seats! "

Oz says, "the old satan stick!". Yes, how like them. Freak everybody out, fgs! Big Mother is watching you and so is SATAN!!! Most jdubs are wound up so tight and pushed to the breaking point .... you never know what the NUT cases will do ... 9/11 a lot in Brooklyn thought it was Armaggdon for sure! So ya they're potentially very dangerous.

clarity

• VM44
    VM44

The Christian congregation was founded, NOT TO FUNCTION AS A SOCIAL CLUB...

Is this why the Book Study in homes was discontinued?

• baltar447
    baltar447

VM44, I was thinking the same thing, but it has to be more than that... Doesn't it?

• ziddina
    ziddina

[not to drag this too far off subject, but...]

Flipper said: "My son and I HAVE experienced Bigfoot, Sasquatch, whatever IT is . ..."

Did you experience the SMELL too???

Zid

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet this is the final nail in the coffin for any fun within the congregations. I observed this trend in the late 1980s through the mid 1990s. We would spend an afternoon about once a year having fun. We would rent a pavilion in a park and play ball, or have a little picnic. Then, around 1994, that was discontinued. They took away all the reasons for having any fun--gatherings were just about banned because there was isolated fornication going on after them ("isolated" being the key word).

These days, we exist solely to do a job, according to the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. Their attitude is that people are nothing more than cogs in a machine, and they shouldn't be doing anything except going to boasting sessions and out in field circus. I see this as the beginning of enacting a total ban on all entertainment, possibly even the beginning of a ban on all "unnecessary" education even in high school (they already took away college), or "unnecessary" employment. I know they have said these things before, but this is the first time they dedicated a whole Washtowel rag (4 study articles) to it. After, it will be all mindless repetition of the same old crap and making sure no one is breaking the no-socialization rule (along with the no-entertainment, no education, no unnecessary employment rules to come in the future) as well as making sure the witlesses are actually wasting Family Waste the Evening Night "properly".

As for me, I would rather decorate my apartment hallway for Halloween to promote fun, rather than doing this most dead of dead works that the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants me (and everyone else in the world, ultimately) to do.

• teel
    teel

Let me get this straight: they're demolishing social interactions in the congregations? That can't be good for them... in all Cults 101 books and articles I've read, you need a strong bond between the members, it's one of the best ways of control. You need constant feedback, that what you're doing is not stupid, it shows your love for God, and if you were to leave you'd lose all those 'good friends'.

Here's hoping for their grave to be deep...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit