My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    WS: Please accept my apology, i misread your post!

No problem, Watersprout. I do the same thing, and can see how it might be mistaken.

Inkie: Let me ask you, cannot the actions of One (God, or a man, or a woman) be considered an overall “pattern” of the kinds of things He would or would not do? Do you know what I mean? While a person may do a thing one time, it CAN be included in the PERSON’S general overall pattern of things, can it not?

I absolutely agree.

God does not and has not ordered any “murder.” Did you really mean to state that He did? Did a "murder" occur? He would be transgressing one of His own ten commandments, wouldn’t he? And I am speaking of the word YOU used—“murder.”

You're right, I didn't really mean murder. Genocide would be a more accurate term... like when he issued the command to exterminate the Canaanites, including the women and children? That was no simple test of faith. Correct me if I'm wrong but it was carried out as god directed, wasn't it? (And I'm aware of the rationalization that it was part of god's purpose to ensure the "seed" could come through Abraham's line.... Even though, as the story goes, Jesus received absolutely no DNA from Joseph, the actual descendant of Abe. Right? Another topic.)

The shedding of blood in the OT - to me - shows a clear pattern that god will even take the lives of children, whose only real sin was being born into the wrong family (damn them!), in order to clear His good name of reproach.

Such being the case, if he really is speaking to people in our modern era, who's to say he wouldn't order the death of one more person? Based on god's pattern in the OT, that would be par for the course. So it is safe to say one cannot know god is the source of any voice based on the content of the message being "love".

But all that is moot. The real issue? A number of folks on here are hearing voices, believing the messages to be from the Lord God and Savior of all Creation, and several other members of this forum do not see it as any cause for concern.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    and several other members of this forum do not see it as any cause for concern.

Thank you, dear SBC (and peace to you!). It is a bit of a marvel to US, however, that some ARE "concerned." I can't see where any of us have posted ANYTHING that would suggest cause for concern. It appears, however, that such "concern" has nothing to do with some potential harm we may cause... in/to the world... or anyone here. Rather, it appears to be more about the fact that we openly profess that we DO hear while such ones [say they] do not.

I would offer, however, that the problem isn't with the Transmitter. If "something" is "broken," it really does lie with the Receiver... most of which have just been tuned out. Because that's what they've been taught to do. Everything IN this world teaches that... even those who say, "Lord, Lord." THEY don't hear, either, because THEIR receivers are turned off, tuned out... or misdirected. Toward themselves... or other men.

By being taught to listen to MAN... such ones have learned to STOP listening to Christ, the Transmitter. But that doesn't mean he isn't speaking. It just means that they may simply need to readjust the "dial," if the receiver is actually turned on. Which is another thought...

Anyway, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• garyneal
    garyneal
    This use of Jaheshua by 3 people on this thread, where did you come by that name.

Wait a minute, there's three now??? Who's the third?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

If I had to hazzard a guess on what Jaheshua was supposed to mean it would be something like this:

Jah=Jehovah

eshua=messiah or something similar to hebrew form of Jesus

So maybe Jaheshua could be Jah/Jesus God/Christ

But I'm by no means an expert in Hebrew or theology.....I just slept at a comfort Inn last night...

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace!

JAHESHUA... is pronounced "Yah ehShua". The English transliteration is NOT "Jesus." "Jesus" is English for the Greek "Ieosus"... which means "Je (Jah) is Zeus." The term "Zeus" means "highest god." Hence, it is the literal name of the highest Greek God, Zeus, and when they learned of God, through Paul, etc., the Greeks relegated the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH, to this position. The English transliteration for the name... is "Joshua". The "J"... is the Hebrew yodh, which is pronounced like a "y." Thus, "Yahshua." Which is as perfectly fine as JAHeShua."

It means, literally… “JAH Saves/JAH is Salvation/Salvation of JAH.”

MISCHAJAH... is pronounced “Mee Sha Jah.” The English transliteration is (1) “messiah”… which WE mispronounce as “misigh-ah”… but is ACCURATELY pronounced as “mi sigh yah”… or (2) “Christ” (from the Greek “Kristos”). The It is not a name; it is a designation, an identification. Chosen… of JAH. And no other.

It means, literally… “chosen/anointed of JAH.”

JAH... is the name of the Most Holy One of Israel (Psalm 68:4). It is pronounced “Yah.” It is NOT “Jehovah”… which is a mistransliteration of the Tetragrammaton. That set of letters is “JaHVeH”… pronounced “Yah Veh”… and means, literally, JAH… who brings forth armies/breaths into existence armies/causes armies to become. Armies… of spirit beings.

The name of the Most Holy One of Israel was used extensively in Hebrew words and names. For example:

Hallelujah… or Hallel u JAH…which means… “praise you JAH.”

Elijahor Eli JAH... which means “my God is JAH” (i.e., "Eli, Eli...")

Abijah… or Abi JAH... which means “my Father is JAH ("Abba!”… which really was “Abi”... which means “Father!")

Joel… or JAH-El … which means “JAH is God.”

Nehemi-JAH… Jeremi-JAH… Hose-JAH… Zechari-JAH… Zephani-JAH… and more.

Thus, the name JAHESHUA… and the identifier MISCHAJAH… is the FULFILLMENT of the prophesy… "blessed is he... who comes... in the NAME OF JAH."

I use capital letters for the sole purpose of giving honor and glory to those names. It is not required. It is simply my choice.

I bid you all peace… and ears to hear… if you so wish… when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

“Come! Take life’s water… free!”

A slave of Christ,

SA

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I really don't think saying 'Peace and light' or 'Peace to you' is always appropriate. Whatever happened to 'Get lost', or 'Jump off a cliff?'

Sometimes it's better to say what you really feel..

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@transhuman - I think many do say what they mean and how they really feel, they have no trouble doing either. But I get what you mean.

• Inkie
    Inkie

SBC:

You're right, I didn't really mean murder.

Exactly! I knew that; however, we humans often say or write things and in the first writing we don't always say or write exactly what we mean and thus we MUST give each other the benefit of the doubt unlike many on this board (I'm sure they know who "they" are).

Genocide would be a more accurate term... like when he issued the command to exterminate the Canaanites,
    including the women and children? That was no simple test of faith.

Aaaahhhh, yes. You're right. This command "was no simple test of faith." I don't think it was even a "test" at all. It was more a command with its attendant obedience or disobedience.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it was carried out as god directed, wasn't it?

Well . . . yes and no. Some of it was carried out as God directed. Other parts were not. You would have to re-read the various narratives to determine which narrative conforms with God's command and which do not.

(And I'm aware of the rationalization that it was part of god's purpose to ensure the "seed" could come through Abraham's line....

I have sort of, kind of, heard this "rationalization" but it wouldn't be fair of me to comment on it as I am not familiar with it. While the "seed" does or did come through Abraham's line, . . . NO! . . . actually, my Lord just now reminded me that ensuring the seed had absolutly NOTHING whatsoever to do with the Canaanites. It is written plainly and clearly WHY what happened to the Canaanites happened to the Canaanites. Do you know the WHY? I being real serious with you here, SBC. Do you know the WHY? Maybe if you knew the WHY you might not be so very harsh with God. People very often DO NOT TELL THE WHY of things. (There is ulterior motive in the not telling of the why?)

SBC, people often have problems with the narrative explaining what occurred with Abraham and Isaac. Does it help at all that God never had any intention of having Isaac slain? It was a "test" for Abraham, a test which Abraham passed with flying colors. Abraham was told to "sacrifice" his son. People hate that and vilify God for this. Right?! YET . . . people do sacrifice their children ALL OF THE TIME. TO THIS VERY DAY EVEN. They even use THAT WORD--SACRIFICE! My Lord told me this yesterday as I was thinking on this subject. For example: each and every government (for the most part) on earth today "sacrifice" their children on the altar of patriotism or nationalism, sending their children to possibly die for their country. You know this. I know you know this. Governments often DRAFT the children to sacrifice their lives on behalf of their country. WHY DO WE NOT HATE OUR GOVERNMENTS OR OUR COUNTRIES JUST AS MANY HATE GOD FOR WHAT HE SUPPOSEDLY DID, and at the final outcome God didn't require it and prevented it in the case of Abraham and Isaac. Yet, day after day, children die in wars promoted by the governments on earth today. They honor their sacrificed children with gun salutes, and folded flags, and burials in special grounds, with jets flying over head. What hypocrisy! Why don't you damn them? No, we damn God but not the governments. How ridiculous is that!

Now, as for the Canaanites, look at some of the WHYs of what is supposed to have been commanded. Read Leviticus, chapters 18, 19, 20. Read chapter 20, verse 23: "And you must not walk in the statutes of the nations whom I am sending out from before you, because THEY HAVE DONE ALL THESE THINGS and I abhor them." Does GOD not have THAT RIGHT? Would YOU mind living in such a neighborhood? Some on this Board wouldn't mind it, I'm sure. (And you know who you are.) Read Leviticus 18:24-30: "Do not make yourselves unclean by any of these things, because by all these things the nations whom I am sending out from before you have made themselves unclean. . . . For all these detestable things the men of the land who were before you have done. . . . " Does the WHY of things no matter to you, SBC? You tell me.

And if the WHY doesn't matter to you (or others) then we should just let ALL CRIMINALS out of prisons--really--truthfully. You have NO BASIS to stand on if that is your take. In all likelihood, the criminals in prisons today have done the same or similar things as the people in ancient Canaan. According to those on this Board who object to Jah's instructions against Canaan, you may as well let all the criminals out of their prisons. Is that what you'd like to see?

Man! I certainly get why God at one time stated: "I do regret that I have made man."

But all that is moot. The real issue? A number of folks on here are hearing voices, believing the messages to be from the Lord God and Savior of all Creation, and several other members of this forum do not see it as any cause for concern.

Ah, yes--the "real issue." SBC, you are mistaken (again) here. I'm sorry to point it out, SBC, the "folks on here are hearing voices" not from God. From the Savior (Jaheshua/Jesus), God's spokesperson or "Word," yes, but not from God.

--Inkie

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Me: You're right, I didn't really mean murder.
    Inkie: Exactly! I knew that;
    Me: Genocide would be a more accurate term... like when he issued the command to exterminate the Canaanites,

Inkie, when I said I didn't mean "murder" but then went on to clarify as "genocide", I was elaborating on the murder theme. Didn't think that was too subtle. I wasn't recanting my view. Genocide goes far beyond a single murder, doesn't it?

Inkie: Why don't you damn them? No, we damn God but not the governments. How ridiculous is that!

First of all, you can't possibly know whether I damn the government or not. If you're going to make any assumptions to illustrate a point, please at least base them on a subject I've discussed.

Second, I should clarify that I don't damn the god of the bible for killing the Caananites any more than I damn the tooth fairy for my lack of childhood savings.

The genocidal tendencies of god (a reputation ascribed to him in the OT if you read it without bias) hardly reflects a god of love, in my opinion. To me, the god of the bible is a man-made character, complete with all the traits of imperfect humans (jealousy, rage, regret, etc...) and acts of fiction (a talking snake, talking donkey, origin of the rainbow, Jonah & big fish, Joshua's 'sun stand still!', Samson's hair, virgin conception, etc..)

Had you and I not been subjected to a Christian-biased culture, which influenced us to accept the bible as literal, I suspect we would have regarded it as a collection of myths early on.

Whether life was originally created by a supernatural spirit being, I can't claim to know. But I can eliminate the possibility of gods whose descriptions/actions are self-contradictory and violate logic. From my point of view, the god of the bible is such an example. By the same token that JW's use logic to know that a "god of love" belief is incongruent with the burning hell doctrine, some of us use logic to know that a truly loving 'father' wouldn't have such a bloodstained record of violence. I agree with this guy:

"The most preposterous notion that H. sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery." -Robert Heinlein

And with all due respect, your "WHY" has a big hole in it that your Lord, apparently in haste, failed to mention to you...

Inkie: And if the WHY doesn't matter to you (or others) then we should just let ALL CRIMINALS out of prisons--really--truthfully. You have NO BASIS to stand on if that is your take. In all likelihood, the criminals in prisons today have done the same or similar things as the people in ancient Canaan. According to those on this Board who object to Jah's instructions against Canaan, you may as well let all the criminals out of their prisons.

Why not temper your statements with "I believe" and "here's my opinion"? They're much more forgiving phrases if you turn out to be wrong. (Trust me, I know. I hate eating humble pie, even though its still a regular meal for me.) Fortunately, I don't have the added pressure of having been given special knowledge by My Lord that requires me to be right, even when I'm not.

"NO BASIS"? Think about what you're saying. Was every Canaanite deserving of the same death sentence, women and children included? So let's go back to your WHY..... WHY did they deserve it? For being born into the wrong family? Based on your foregoing argument, criminals today should be indiscriminately put to death along with their wives and kids. So yeah, WHY is a great question.

Inkie: Ah, yes--the "real issue." SBC, you are mistaken (again) here. I'm sorry to point it out, SBC, the "folks on here are hearing voices" not from God. From the Savior (Jaheshua/Jesus), God's spokesperson or "Word," yes, but not from God.

I must concede... I was wrong as to exactly which disprovable spirit being was speaking to you.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

My "Lord" is Logic and Reason. We have a progressive relationship. He speaks to me regularly, though some days I might not hear him. He tries to speak to others and occasionally will speak through some of his followers, like me. But many still fail to listen as they are distracted and misled by his nemesis, the powerful Lack of Critical Thinking. LOCT spreads lies and misinformation and has a stranglehold on the majority of humankind.

WAIT! JUST NOW MY LORD TOLD ME that those who refuse to believe in and follow him 100% are not worthy of him, therefore I should stop posting on this thread! He says my time would be better spent elsewhere.

While I did lapse into sarcasm here at the end, I still hope the best for you folks who hear voices and, again, it seems a visit with a counselor is the best way to move forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit