Glenn Beck

by will_the_apostate 157 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious
    This country was NOT built on christianity

You are correct and the Constitution will have to be breeched for a full conversion of Church and State. And if that happens the country started it's fall long before.

No harm in allowing people to think that this is a "Christian Country" unless there isn't an actual conversion of Church and State.

-Sab

• journey-on
    journey-on
    You know Journey, I think Beck just might make a great President.... Your thoughts....??
    Nope. I don't see him that way.
  • jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i think mr beck steals a lot of his material from mike savage and alex jones.glenn will lead you in the right direction -but then abandon you.in other words -he is a right wing charlatan.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Re: Nuts

This is exactly why the Libs are failing. It takes one brilliant (Glenn Beck) Republican to help two poor Liberal saps see the light! Why can't the Libs see that? Did you see how those two Libs looked at each other? Like they was give each other a kiss!!!

Wake up Libs....the thinking part of America has had it with your BS!

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I bet he'll get a really cool planet... as long as he's wearing his magic underwear.

• beksbks
    beksbks

SLoon, we've obviously wandered on to his "planet".

Some folks will buy anything. Ok, how many of you Beck fans own Snuggies?? Come on now own up!!

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I bet he'll get a really cool planet... as long as he's wearing his magic underwear.
    See? This kind of statement is exactly what I meant. They are deaf and dumb to any part of the message because they can't see past their prejudice against his faith.
  • beksbks
    beksbks

LOL, his "faith" is the LEAST of his problems. Snake oil salesman, that's all Beck is.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I don't own a Snuggie, Beks, but I bet you do. Fess up!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Obama is a one termer, he better wreck it quick....while he's still got time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit