Glenn Beck

by will_the_apostate 157 Replies latest watchtower bible

• villabolo
    villabolo

Don't you love farce?
    My fault, I fear.
    I thought that you'd want what I want...
    Sorry, my dear!
    But where are the clowns
    Quick - Send in the clowns
    Don't bother, they're here.

• moshe
    moshe

He is kookoo and a Mormon nutter.

• StAnn
    StAnn

The White House is terrified of Beck and his influence. He must be doing something right.

• agonus
    agonus

If Beck IS in fact a devout Mormon... well, then, he's not TOO far off from the dubs, now is he?

• beksbks
    beksbks

My gosh, Glenn Beck is either insane, or a very smart opportunistic money making machine. I think the latter. It's the folks that can't see through him that are the idiots. Although I think as the years go by, he takes himself more and more seriously. That is indeed scary. Scary when you have a bunch of weak minded morons following a shyster.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Russellites/Beckites? Yea, I can definitely see it.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Beck is an American original.
    Sincere apple-pie, motherhood, American flag, gee gosh golly kind of guy.
    Former alcholic. Got Jesus (and the Mormon church).
    True Believer.
    He makes about 25 million a year.
    About as far from a Jehovah's Witness as you can get. Why? PATRIOTIC!

Seriously, is this sarcasm???

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have watched a few of his chalk board sessions on TV when he was discussing early American history and the founding fathers. This is a subject I have read about for years and I find his presentations pretty accurate.

But I don't care for his emotional, "the sky is falling !" schtick. I think he is mostly bullshit.

• sabastious
    sabastious

beksbks,

The guys is extremely passionate... he's a radical and anyone who hangs on his words are fools... that doesn't mean he has a lot of cool things to say and bring up.

He gets a bad wrap because he can get radical with his words.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Glenn Beck's #1 strength IMO is that he will talk about anything, that would count as he #1 weakness as well so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit