"High-Control Groups"

by Consfearacy 128 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's Rachel /Alice/ confearacy God only knows who else.

ain't no husband involved, not unless they cut and paste to perfection.

• ziddina
    ziddina

hmmm.....

I found "Malice's" 'avatar' on Photobucket, last time...

Naaah... Don't think I'll waste my time, this go-round...

But if anyone else wants to.... (hint, hint...)

Zid

• wasblind
    wasblind

You made her shame Zid, she had to leave and become as something else.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Utter and complete bullshit, Alice. And you know it.

Calling yourself a "victim"????

Please.

I don't know what game you are playing here, but both you and Consfearacy ( I'm not convinced you aren't one and the same....) need to get back on the meds."

They're not my words. Par-the-course. No valid response, personal attack in that order. Useless, boring and irritating.

http://www.freeminds.org/psychology/cults/deprogramming-and-exit-counseling-are-they-for-christians.html

Furthermore, victims of cults are not characteristically less intelligent than other people. If anything they are often the "cream of the crop," so to speak--the young, the intelligent, the idealistic, yet all too often naive ones. They are likely recruited during a transition time in their life, when they are more vulnerable to outside coercion and manipulation.

Don't assume that cultists are objective enough to discuss the Bible's doctrines or "truth" with you. They are victims of mind control and phobia indoctrination. Playing a game of "checkers" with selected scriptures is not only useless but counterproductive to reaching them (2 Tim. 2:14).

• mrsjones5
  • alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Rinse and repeat.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

More bizarre by the minute, this thread.

The thing is, anyone who has been a witness recognizes what alice and consfearacy as saying is egregiously dishonest.

Alice and consfearacy:

Enforced conformity is NOT unity.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Hi back atcha, wasblind!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Enforced conformity is NOT unity.

When dealing with members of a cult, it is often pointed out by the cultist, that the churches of Christianity are divided in their doctrinal belief. Whereas the group to which they belong are the ones that area demonstrating true biblical unity.

Although Christian churches may very in their understanding of minor doctrinal positions, there is biblical unity on the major doctrines, such as the Deity of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 3:11).

Admittedly, it does appear when one looks at many of the cultic groups, they do seem to demonstrate a unity.

But upon a closer examination of this unity, one finds that the unity the cults claim to exhibit is actually a conformity to a system of rules. These rules or doctrinal positions are enforced by the use of fear. Fear that the individual will be excommunicated or disfellowshipped from the group that they have come to believe is God's organization or the one true church on the earth today, should they deviate from group doctrine.

It could be pointed out to the cultist that Hitler had a conformity in Nazi Germany that one could mistake as simple unity for the cause. Those that did not conform were terminated, thus, the fear factor kept them unified.

http://www.believersweb.org/view.cfm?id=596&rc=1&list=multi

My last cut-n-paste of an article today

• Finally-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit