"High-Control Groups"

by Consfearacy 128 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Again, why are you here? You have lamented how few of us are intelligent enough for you to debate with, yet when Essan gives you a smack-down, you run off like a scared rabbit and pop up somewhere else with the exact same drivel that was just refuted for you."

Essan didn't give me a smack down. He believes all of Christendom's churches are apostate, the great harlot in Revelation and true Christians are hidden and scattered abroad. Ask the St Anne if she agrees. No-one else believes that as all Christians here respect their church as gospel truth. Essan is a fraud.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Actually, acccording to topix and your record on this site, it looks like you are the fraud.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Actually, acccording to topix and your record on this site, it looks like you are the fraud."

I don't really care what people who lie about Jehovah's Witnesses say. Especially when they hang their rotten underwear all over the place. It's repugnant. You initiated the insults so you should stop it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Alice said : " He quoted what I said here:"

"If you do not believe the Watchtower (the faithful and discreet slave's principle means of
    teaching) has backing from God, you don't have to agree with anything it says. This is not enforced with sanctions and there is no one that can or does force anyone to stay in the organization."

You quoted that statement under the avatar of consfearacy,

in which you said consfearacy was your husband,

now you say simon quoted what you said there.

i don't believe you have a husband, and why are you drawn

to avatars dealing with the occult, when Outlaw called you out on

it you changed it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

wasblind just ignore the troll and it will go away.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Get bent, you freak.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Not true cantleave, the troll came back as consfearacy

• ziddina
    ziddina

So "Malice" went schizo and came back as him/her/itself AND "Consfearacy"...

Somebody needs to lock that creature up....

Here, Malice, Malice, Malice.... Got a nice straitjacket for you...

straitjacketed Malice

Zid

• wasblind
    wasblind

Zid , i say this in a loving way

You are crazy as sh^t

• ziddina
    ziddina

Why, Thank You, Brother Elder WasBlind....!!

I know that "Jehovah" directed you in his special, spirit-begotten way, to correct me in my hour of need...

Now I'm going back to the thread about "exchanging keys..."

Got my "sexy vampire devil" outfit on, just in case...

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit