"High-Control Groups"

by Consfearacy 128 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

well that didn't take long!!!

bye bye

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I agree with you Consfearacy: the Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult.

Thanks for piling on the evidence.

The Oracle

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well, I guess simon played Armegeddon on Alice and destroyed her

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

JW's don't know the difference between unity and conformity. Alice, Why do you duck my questions?

Ummm

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Consfearacy, See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya! Bye-Bye Alice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPu63xYJARA

V665

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is not enforced with sanctions and there is no one that can or does force anyone to stay in the organization.

Do you really believe your lies? I don't think there is a person on this board, including yourself, that does not know how dishonest that is. The WTS enforces a series of sanctions from loosing privileges, to marking and then disfellowshipping and shunning - hence why it is a cult. If you disagree with almost any other organisation, you can leave and retain the relationships you formed with others.

• metatron
    metatron

As to the motives of these recent apologists, I can only say , what the f**k is going on here?

Lies and half truths are the currency of the Watchtower - and that's nothing new. The weird part is the quiet obsession with the occult. What Jehovah's Witness would dare use the sort of dark symbols that this Reniaa/Confearacy person has? People who are afraid of Smurfs and demonized items from rummage sales?

Perhaps your worldview does not allow for this but I tend to believe that some aspects of the occult have a life of their own. Jung thought the same thing when he developed the theory of a collective unconscious. He even observed that some religious symbology seemed to pop up in peoples minds independent of their familiarity with it, across generations.

There was a connection between C.T. Russell and aspects of the occult that he adopted early on. Phrenology, his pyramid obsession, and the symbol of the Watchtower itself in Tarot and especially in Enochian Magick are examples. Russell lived during the heyday of the British 'Golden Dawn' cult with its interest in Egyptian symbols. Either he knew what he was doing or (more likely) uncritically picked up pieces of the popular occult culture of his day and tried to justify them from the Bible.

Perhaps we are now finally seeing the true basis for the sick, dark, anti-family outlook of the Watchtower cult and the mental stranglehold it has on people - and this individual suggests it.

metatron

• wasblind
    wasblind

I wonder if this is the last we will see of this person,

they are truly obsessed with cutting down people on this board

i think this Rachel/Alice/consfearacy person gets a kick out

of hurting and demeaning people more than trying to preach

WTS bull, he/she is truly sick.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Is Alice back

You know what the good shepherd said to his sheep 'let's get the flock outa here'.

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Here is Alice's response to my questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRTCE0Vo7LA&NR=1

Here is Alice defending the WTS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4fpTpTDSqs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit