"High-Control Groups"

by Consfearacy 128 Replies latest watchtower bible

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Wow, Mythbuster, well spotted.

"Alice"/"Consfearacy"/"Christ Illusion", the occult, witch, smoking and crucifix avatared, Theosophy defending, Slayer promoting, multiple personality is certainly the weirdest JW 'loyalist' and Society defender I have ever come across.

She's so deeply weird and contradictory, I think I may actually be starting to like her. LOL

But it will have to be a love / hate thing, and I'll have to work the ratio out later"

Jehovah's Witnesses don't live in a vacuum. They've been exposed to all the same things that make an impression on a person's consciousness as everyone else as I pointed out on that thread. It was mythbuster's choice to search in a database and find the source of a screen-name and post a song; that is what's weird. If you meet a stranger and start psychoanalyzing them, they will think you're a freak. For whatever reason, people here have a problem with this anti-social behavior.

• wasblind
    wasblind

well why do you choose to be on a board posting with such.

why break WTS rules, with things associated with the occult

and hang with apostates.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

EXCUSE ME...............

I called it................

EVIL TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No COMMENTS REALLY????

wELCOME BACK aLICE

you know I missed you

Blings

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well, I see this thread is still jumping. A good mix of comedy and psycho drama represented by our one and only Alice in Chains/Consfearacy/Christ Illusion. Just goes to show that crazy is funny.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Thank You WasBlind

• wasblind
    wasblind

welcome

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

wasblind, you asked.....

Hey Josie, who's trevor ?
    you don't think that's alice too, do you

Although I'm not Josie she seems to have missed the question, so here's the answer.

Trevor - I forget his username - was a poster in England who invented a wife called Linda that many people grew to know and love. Some posters actually met Trevor in real life..... and when he met them at an apostafest he apologized to their faces for "Linda" not being well enough to attend.

Many people here supported Trevor and "Linda" as she eventually succumbed to cancer and died. Along the way he invented another poster called Marion, a friend who give first-hand accounts of "Linda" and Trevor's progress, and cards and cash gifts were sent to Trevor. Any reference to Trevorgate on this board is about this fiasco.

Records of "them" and this ongoing incident don't turn up in a quick search (have some been deleted since this incident embarrassed so many?), though here is one supportive sympathy thread.... http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/144057/1/LIGHT-A-CANDLE-TODAY-FOR-LINDA-POST-A-PIC-HERE

RIP "Linda" (2007 - 2007)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks so much Quillsky,

Wow this board do draw all kinds.

to protect myself, i'll like my quirky looking avatar, and the name i posted for myself.

that's as far as i intend to go with false info about myself on the board, but i would

like for posters to come to associate those two things which represent me on this board

as a straight forword person that's posting behind them. There are less than a handful

on this board who knows more about me than what i post, for those few, and concerning

the whole board, i would rather stay silent, than to tell you a lie about myself, just as in my real life,

i do care about the respect i earn from others.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Alice, I think you may suffer from multiple=personality disorder and Consrearacy is one of your personalities. Go get help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit