The Master spoke to me this morning. . .

by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for sharing, Inkie.

I believe you.

Yesterday, The Master directed me to read Luke 6:26, "Woe to you when all speak well of you ..."

I'm well aware of the reason for this.

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If there is a God I don't believe he's that small. If there is a God I beiieve that he/she created us with the capabilities to observe and correctly predict when certain events will occur. Why is it a putdown if the "Master" voice was actually your own voice (ego/intuition) put there by the grace of God if you will?

Psalm 139:13-14, NIV

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

• Chalam
    Chalam

God is infinitely big but He also concerned with infinitely smallest details, just look at creation, mind boggling in both the macro and the micro.

I have no doubt He is interested in errands, the welfare of our pets and much more.

Yes, He is interested in the BIG issues in this world too but however, He is not a dictator, we get to choose right or wrong, to listen or to ignore Him.

He will not allow evil to continue forever thought, love demands not only mercy but justice.

Anyhow, great post Inkie, thanks for sharing :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• snowbird
    snowbird

Beautiful thoughts, Chalam.

The dictator part will come later.

We all WILL listen to Him - or else.

Syl

• Mary
    Mary
    all of a sudden the Master says to me quite clearly: "Turn off the radio and remove the headset. Your wife is going to ask you something."

Why exactly do you think God would care in the slightest about you delivering a package to the post office or feeding the dog? Shouldn't He be far more concerned about the floods in Pakistan and the wild fires in Russia? Why didn't He 'whisper in the ear of BP's CEO back in April and tell him how to shut the damn oil well down?

Sorry, but I don't believe for a second that God whispered in your ear. More like you had a feeling your wife was going to ask you to do something for her today----not unusual in a marriage.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

---not unusual in a marriage.

This is true, I get those types of feelings all the time concerning my husband or my kids. Sometimes I just know to wait a moment when my son leaves in the morning cuz he's forgotten something and already locked the front door. Sometimes I know that my husband wants something even before he knows he does because we've been together that long.

If I'm going to give God any credit for any of that it will be for giving me the capability to internalize and remember on a subconscience level the habits of my loved ones and being able to at times accurately predict when and what my family needs are.

• OnTheWayOut
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OTWO, that crossed my mind too when I first saw this topic.

• Violia
    Violia

I have had premonition about things related to my family and once a close friend. In all cases it was with someone I had a very close bond to . Relatives that are close often experience things like what inky experienced. He just interperted it differently, I suppose.

• blondie
    blondie

Now this Master can talk to us, but it might not be a good idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit