The Master spoke to me this morning. . .

by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

I thought StAnn's question was good because we should test the spirits. We should question. We should not put our faith blindly in other people.

It was absolutely no offense to you, Inkie, at all. That being said, there was nothing wrong whatsoever in the 'lesson' that you were sharing.

LOL @ Dark Side and Beks.

Tammy

• flipper
    flipper

My " master " spoke to me today. She said , " Honey, will you get me a cup of coffee ? " LOL ! Actually- She didn't HAVE to ask- I always have it made before she wakes up ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Many of these folks have trouble grasping some of the deeper things shared by Christ; how much more difficult for them to grasp something so small, so simple, so... innocent.

Not really so "difficult." I would never serve such a "Master" because he has no time to help my sister with her years of agony with a terminal illness. He has to make sure that pet-owners are responsible to feed the animal. He has no time to prevent rapes and murders, he is making sure people get their Victoria's Secret packages (or whatever it is).

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

It sounds like and looks like the "Master" has switched jobs from Managerial to ...... the Wake Up Guy.

Oh look Haiti needs some help.....not my job anymore... I'll help Bob find his Car Keys instead.

Some Master

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Now that's an excellent comment, Darth.

• tec
    tec

Perhaps the master (Christ and God) are capable of doing both (helping big and little things), but limited by the people engaging in those big/little things, who refuse to 'hear'.

I don't know.

I think one of the biggest things the WTS took from me is my belief in the power of prayer. Not the benefit of prayer - to oneself - but the power of receiving something asked for in prayer. (which, considering all the things I have received after asking, is pretty bad)

Tammy

• Violia
    Violia

Inkie

I'm sending you a private message regarding this discussion.

V

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Yikes! Even though I am now a church going Christian, this would scare me away from being one if I wasn't already a believer. Too many religious kooks in the world....from Christian to Zen! Talk about how to turn a potential Christian off....yikes again!

HappyDad

• Watchtowers Witnesses
    Watchtowers Witnesses

The master just told me that anyone who hears voices and believes that they are not their own thoughts should go see a doctor. Perhaps a neurologist or a psychologist. It's what the master wants so you must comply.

• matrixx
    matrixx

Thank you for your post Inkie

Praise Jah that you have heard the master and listened, even when it seemed a very little thing.

When I was having one of my last conversations with my dad ( when I was on my way out of the borg) I was standing on the walkway of his front yard (that day we were to have a conversation about what I was learning by reading and prayer w/o any JW literature) He cancelled our date. I took the iniative and drove to his house to have a conversation, my dad let me know I would not be allowed in the house. So, there I was on the walkway and him standing in the doorway. He replied to me that if Jehovah had new information that he wanted his people to know and he was sendindg someone other than using the FDS, he would have me stick my hand in my shirt like Moses and when I pulled it out I would have leprosy. Then he would heal it. I said " Dad, if I had leprosy and it was healed right in front of your eyes you would say that was evidence of the demons". He replied "I sure would". Without what he perceived to be a miracle he would not believe and with a miracle he would be convinced also not to believe.

When we talk to someone on a regular basis, we do not only talk about life threatening matters. Sometimes we share small seemingly unimportant sentences.

Dear Inkie, those who truly want to know and are asking will inquire and those who do not believe that our Master would speak to small human beings about small things, will believe what they choose to believe. Our Master does not just talk to us on a do or die condition. Sometimes we can only handle simple things at a particular time and he will accomadate rather than throw us away.

I Thank you for praising our Father and his Son and the Holy spirit by sharing what you were given.

A servant of Christ, DC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit