The Master spoke to me this morning. . .

by Inkie 62 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Why doesn't it let me keep my cross-outs? Gonna have to just erase them, I guess.

• tec
    tec

Starting over - You're right. I don't know the heart of anyone else. But I do know that the sound and sense of repentance was nowhere in that letter.

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest

YOUR version touched my heart, dear tec (the greatest of love and peace to you!), for it could well be anyone's letter. Not the part about murdering a family, but the part about it being a stroke mercy, undeserved, not knowing why WE are chosen to receive it, and being so grateful for it. Along with the KNOWLEDGE that we deserve MUCH less... indeed, nothing... or perhaps even to spend the rest of our life agonizing over... whatever it was we did, did not do, said, or did not say. The knowledge that we cannot change the past... but we can be forgiven and find peace as a result.

I know there's a LOT of folks here who don't believe they NEED forgiveness... at least not by God. We'll have to wait and see. Personally, I like having that base "covered" now... so I won't have to worry about it "then."

Again, peace to you... and thank you for your farce. It was much truer, I believe, than the other (which was also farce, dear one, and don't let anyone tell you different, including the "writer").

Oh, and please note, dear StartingOver (peace to you!)... there was no light in my case. That didn't come until some weeks later, when I received a seal... in my forehead. Big light, then. HUGE. But only voices (two, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies'... and simultaneously Christ's) at first. And neither said what this writer claimed to say to ME. Initially, they both only called my name and then asked, "Why don't you answer?" when I failed to respond. Once I responded (which, I admit, took some time because I didn't know what the heck), well, then it was only my Lord's voice. Because, as he said to me then... when I asked, "Okay, if your [Jehovah], can I talk to YOU, can I ask YOU some questions?... that "No one can come to the Father, except THROUGH me."

I've been going "through" him ever since.

Again, peace to you both!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Shelby, thank you.

It was hard to rewrite what the author wrote - but the feelings of guilt, repentance and gratitude for forgiveness were real (not for murder, mind you), so those were not so hard to write.

Tammy

• Chalam
    Chalam

Luke 23:39-43 (New International Version)

39 One of the criminals who hung there hurled insults at him: "Aren't you the Christ? Save yourself and us!"

40 But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence? 41 We are punished justly, for we are getting what our deeds deserve. But this man has done nothing wrong."

42 Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom."

43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

Blessings,

Stephen

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

but there was no love in that letter/nor humility - not toward the people he had hurt.

Well, he did say he forgives them for judging him ;)

Anyway, his letter is funny as hell and yours isn't, I forgive you for that, but it won't help you get a job with the Onion.

• Inkie
    Inkie

Wow! Go away for a weekend and come back and look what I find—three pages worth of responses. Indeed! What is interesting is that I simply relayed a spiritual event that occurred with me and to me and some of you make comments that are simply mean and unkind. You sadden me—truly. Fortunately, I have never met IN PERSON such mean-spirited and unkind people as those of you here.

OTWO, you wrote:

I am so glad the Master is involved in such mundane things like getting packages delivered in time and worrying about pets.

Like you, I too am glad that He is concerned with “such mundane things.” Is it not written that Jah does concern Himself with even a single sparrow that falls to the ground? See! He is concerned. Aren’t you glad? Is it not written that Jah is so concerned with us that He even knows the number of hairs on our head? Of what importance is knowing that? But yet, He is. Aren’t you glad?

You also wrote:

Leave the murders and oil spills and cancer and dangerous mind-control cults and stuff like that to the humans.

Indeed! Are we not truly our brother’s keeper. Why are there murders? Why are there oil spills? Why is there cancer? Why are there mind control cults and stuff like that? It is up to us. Do you not see that? My, my. . . .

Again you wrote:

[I]t could be the dog that is important.

You were an elder once. How many years were you such? In all of those years, did you not read that Jah does indeed care for His animal creation? Did you not read that He wants us to be kind and caring to His animal creation JUST AS he wants us to be kind and caring to His human creation? Are you so very profoundly ignorant of Jah’s will?

In addition, you wrote:

Not really so "difficult." I would never serve such a "Master" because he has no time to help my sister with her years of agony with a terminal illness. He has to make sure that pet-owners are responsible to feed the animal. He has no time to prevent rapes and murders, he is making sure people get their Victoria's Secret packages (or whatever it is).

OTWO, I am truly sorry that your sister has been so ill. Truly. And I do understand your anger in this regard. I am sure you think your anger is properly directed at Jah. And if it is, you are mistaken in doing that. And, no, it wasn’t a Victorian Secret package. I get your sarcasm. You poor man.

Mrs. Jones, you wrote:

I think it was possibly your ego that spoke to you. You/your ego, knowing the habits of your wife, correctly predicted that she would ask you to do a task before she left to go out. . . .

No, I don’t think so. Mrs. Jones, why is it that you find it necessary to negate that which I stated. I was not unkind or disrespectful to anyone on this board with my post. I realize that what I wrote is subjective, yes; however, why is it necessary to say that such did not occur to me or for me when I say that it did? I’m just curious as to why you find the need to do such a thing.

Mil, you wrote: The Master should of told you not to post that information here.

On the contrary, “I” had no intention of posting this. The Master, however, told me to post it. I obeyed. But I sincerely thank you for your concern--truly.

Dearest St. Ann: You ask: Out of curiosity, just who do YOU think this Master is????

The Master has told me exactly who he is. He is the one known to most people as Jesus Christ, Jesucristo, Joshua, Jaheshua, etc. He is my Lord and Teacher. He is the Nazarene. He is my brother. He is my friend. He is the Son of God, the Son of Jah. He is the Word of God. He is the Chief Agent of Life. He is the High Priest. He is the ‘Yes’ of God. THIS is who “I” know the Master is. He is the Savior of the world. He is the Lamb of God. He is my Redeemer.

Hi Tec: Yes, it was and is an excellent question. I hope that I answered it to St. Ann’s satisfaction. And I absolutely agree that one should ‘test the spirits.’ And just because this is the FIRST TIME on this board that I admit to hearing the Master speak, this does not mean that this is the FIRST TIME that I heard the Master speak—because it isn’t. I have heard him speak to me on many occasions. No offense is taken by your question.

Quentin: Yes, there are many Masters, but I only have one as stated above.

AGuest: Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Encouragement is not widely found here on this board. Nonetheless, a few can be found here and yours are among those. Thank you.

I love your post, AGuest, as I could not have explained it better or with more accuracy. The Adversary is the “Ruler of this world.” And it is obvious, isn’t it. Yet people don’t know this fact or want to hear of it or acknowledge this fact.

Dear Dark Side: You make me chuckle. You wrote:

I find it interesting that when your Master tells you to do something, your first reaction is, "No, I don't want to be disturbed."

Unfortunately, that is my truth. I am not proud of that faux pas on my part. And you are correct in calling me on it.

You also wrote:

When your wife asks you to do something, your first response is, "Ok. Not a problem. Will do."

Surely you know that when I made myself right with my Lord (after having first displayed my own stubbornness) on his second directive that I would have been properly in line to respond properly and appropriately from that moment forward to his directive, yes? Thus my ready positive response to my wife’s request.

If truth be told, I love my wife with all of my heart. She makes me very happy to be her husband. I am honored and privileged to be her husband. She is kind to me. She is respectful to me. She honors me. She is generous to me. She makes me love her. I am so very lucky to have her. And because of her love for me, I too respond in kind to her, and more often that not I do say “Yes” to her requests. She just makes me love her.

You wrote: So I'm wondering, who is the real master in your house?

I get your implication. And to answer your question—in truth—she is not my master but neither am I her master. The only master in my house, in our house, is Jaheshua. I gladly submit to all the qualities she displays toward me. She is my sister in Christ. She is my friend. She is my lover. She is one with whom I would live unhappily without. I am happy just being in her presence. So . . . with very rare exceptions, if she asks me to do something for her, it’s: “OK, sweetie. Not a problem. Will do.” She does the same for me.

Frigginconfused:

was it an actuall voice? if so how loud? man or woman? what was the tone? details please.

Yes, it was an actual voice. But only one that I heard. No one else would have. It was loud (but he wasn’t hollering) in that I heard it clearly and distinctly (even through the noise of the song that I was listening to). Tone? Just matter of fact. It was not audible in that it could be heard with one’s physical ears. I heard him with my spiritual ears so to speak.

Flipper: You are too funny.

Darth Plaugeis: You are a trip! LOL . . . .

Snowbird/Syl/Chalam/Stephen: Thank you.

Mary, Mary, quite the contrary:

Why exactly do you think God would care in the slightest about you delivering a package to the post office or feeding the dog?

I answered that question above.

Shouldn't He be far more concerned about the floods in Pakistan and the wild fires in Russia?

What makes you think he isn’t?

Why didn't He 'whisper in the ear of BP's CEO back in April and tell him how to shut the damn oil well down?

How do you know that he didn’t and the CEO didn’t rebuff the suggestion also?

Sorry, but I don't believe for a second that God whispered in your ear.

I agree with you on that. God didn’t. His Son did. However, what you believe is entirely irrelevant here.

More like you had a feeling your wife was going to ask you to do something for her today----not unusual in a marriage.

While this kind of thing is often true. This was not the case that morning.

--Inkie

• undercover
    undercover

Funny, he spoke to me this morning, so I asked if he actually spoke to Inkie the other day and he said No, he must've just been imagining things...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You also wrote:

Leave the murders and oil spills and cancer and dangerous mind-control cults and stuff like that to the humans.

Indeed! Are we not truly our brother’s keeper. Why are there murders? Why are there oil spills? Why is there cancer? Why are there mind control cults and stuff like that? It is up to us. Do you not see that? My, my. . . .

Why are there packages to deliver? Why are there pets? It is up to us. Do you not see that? My, my. . . .

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The master spoke to Sam Berkowitz, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit