Fill In The Blank: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The ------------- People On Earth!

by minimus 101 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah's Witnesses are the most awesome people on earth! That was for you, Dannyboy!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrotherDan..

LOL!!..

All I did was call you on Bullshit..

I spoke truthfully..

Now your pissed off and we see the real you..

Your absolutely poisonous when your crossed..Not the good Christian you pretend to be..

You could learn alot from the Real Christians on this board..

......................OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I'm not saying JWs are awesome. I'm not sticking up for their beliefs or haughty attitudes. I'm just saying, Lets help get them out using love, compassion, and understanding.

• minimus
    minimus

So is it ok (to you) to be specific about anything in regard to JWs?? What should we or should we not say??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Ok, touche'. Outlaw, due to your posts on this thread and others that I have read in the past, you seem to me to be an immature, unloving, haughty, douche. How's that for judging. And I'm judging you personally, not a group of people. If you want me to judge, I'll judge. But only specific people (i.e. you, Outlaw)
    Stand up against name calling and this is what you get? You're pathetic, Outlaw.
    Judgement via - Brotherdan

I'm not saying JWs are awesome. I'm not sticking up for their beliefs or haughty attitudes.
    I'm just saying, Lets help get them out using love, compassion, and understanding......BrotherDan

Lets all take BrotherDans advice......Hes not using it..

LOL!!...............OUTLAW

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

From my experience...Jehovah's Witnesses ae the most FAKE people on this earth.

• minimus
    minimus

pseudo "educated"

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I stopped reading somewhere in page two and skipped to the end.

First, my thoughts on "stereotyping" the JWs.

I don't believe calling JWs _______________ should be taken as an insult to any individual JW because it isn't about an individual JW. Insulting the group is not insulting any particular individual member.

I could say "JWs are the stupidest people on earth" without necessarily thinking "my parents are two of the stupidest people on earth" even though they are both JWs, for example.

On the other hand, a questioning and doubting JW who googles and finds JWN and sees this thread as one of his or her first non-JW Internet experiences is going to find his/her ingrained "JWs are hated and persecuted by apostates" phobia triggered. It will do nothing to help him/her OUT and will reinforce why he/she stays IN.

So I guess I can see both sides to that part of the discussion.

That all said, Jehovah's Witnesses are the most deluded people on earth.

• minimus
    minimus

A JW is a JW is a JW. It is what it is.

• designs
    designs

I always wondered what committee or who at Brooklyn thought up the idea to mimic the Elks Lodge slogan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit