WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS TODAY?

by Dogpatch 270 Replies latest jw friends

• Consfearacy
    Consfearacy

OUTLAW, theosophy holds that all religions are attempts by the "Spiritual Hierarchy" to help humanity in evolving to greater perfection, and that each religion therefore has a portion of the truth.

It's just a concept that sets the stage for diversity and neutrality. Do you really think I chose that as an icon in hopes that someone wouldn't notice and interrogate me about it? And what's more is, I was accused of belonging to a thought control cult. This is narrow minded, scientifically unsupported and difficult to fathom. For example, how can you claim I belong to a high control group if I do something don't they do not approve of?Why don't you empty the satirical junk from your mind and integrate exactly what I said in my last post instead of playing stupid games?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW, theosophy holds that all religions are attempts by the "Spiritual Hierarchy" to help humanity in evolving to greater perfection,

and that each religion therefore has a portion of the truth.

It's just a concept that sets the stage for diversity and neutrality. Do you really think I chose that as an icon in hopes that someone wouldn't notice and interrogate me about it?

Why don't you empty the satirical junk from your mind and integrate exactly what I said in my last post instead of playing stupid games? .....Alice in ConfearasyLand

Alice in ConfearasyLand..

You say..You`ve been a Jehovah`s Witness for 20 years..

And..

You defend both Theosophy and the WBT$????????..

Thats not how things work in Watchtower World..

All the Symbols in your Avatars..

Are considered Demonic by Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Yet you knowingly use them..

No real Jehovah`s Witness would ever do that..

You are considered a Soldier of Satan.....By both the WBT$ and Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Your not a Jehovah`s Witness..

Your Cheerleading a WBT$ Organization and a WBT$ JW Cult,that will have nothing to do with you..Because..

Your..

Demonized!!..

LOL!!........................OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome back Alice!!!!!

Ignore outlaw - I love the demonic symbolism.

Maybe we could meet up sometime and sacrifice some worldly children to the Great Jehovah, save him a bit of time later.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CantLeave..

Well..

You can just go Worship Satan with Alice then..

Sacrifice some Children and have Devils Food cake for Desert..

.............................OUTLAW

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

remember Alice saying she would come back as another incarnation, Alice all that demonic symbolism: is it supposed to frighten us?????????? I'm so scared Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Consfearacy
    Consfearacy

I see that OUTLAW has 17341 posts. So the moderator allows little immature punks to litter the board with a bunch psycho garbage? I'll chime in here very seldom. I can be found here where there's some civilization.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Alice..

The number of my posts has nothing to do with the moderation on this board..

This is your second Avatar with strong Occult Influences and you claim to be a JW..

Jehovah`s Witness`s would be Terrified of you..

Crazy 1

.......................OUTLAW

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    add to that ,that it wasnt for another 4 years until the sociey apologized for it... FOUR YEARS ! and THAT was only cuz of all the backlash

They have never said the words "We are sorry". Not ever. The most they have said is that the force of the rhetoric was regrettable.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

If anyone would like to contribute some time and effort compliling and editing the meat of these comments, and putting it into a PDF file (or al least a document file so we can convert it) it would be highly appreciated. Barb and I would love to make it available as a PDF for download. Many of you have made some very good points and added a lot to it.

Please please?

yours,

Randy Watters

[email protected]

PS don't PM me, I rarely read them out of forgetfulness. :-))

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

What an awesome thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit