WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS TODAY?

by Dogpatch 270 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Consfearacy, go take your meds. It will help you control yourself when you have your episodes.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey isaac

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hola Wasblind, how are you?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Poor consfearacy, she needs to come up with something new that we never heard before, especially if she's trying to convince us this is the "truth" again.

Talk about returning to vomit, the WTS old light is usually thrown up as new light don't believe it look through your old literature.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Oh, yeah.

Definately Alice.

LOL

• wasblind
    wasblind

Sheeeeee"s Baaaaaaaaaack !!!!!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I really don't understand someone defending the WT and its positions, but has such an affinity for demons/etc

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Pistoff, that does seem to show how closely the WT and satanism are related, doesn't it?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey isaac,

look what i found, they even put that rutherford fellow in subliminal messages @ 2:00 look at how they put his pic in the artwork unbeknownst to the dubs. I wish i could have found this in english in the beginning of the video it looks like they are using worldly leaders in their art work.

False prophets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4k8-Ld7tMI&feature=related

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I don't think that at all; it is just weird that the uber defender has this major little quirk, they love satanic symbols.

I have never bought any connection between the WT and satanism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit