WHO ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS TODAY?

by Dogpatch 270 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

agreed should be put in a "best of" category

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bye Consfearacy. Its ok to let the door hit you on the way out but don't let it stop you from leaving.

• Essan
    Essan

I'm not sure what to think about Consfearacy, there seemed to be a marked switch in personality when other people started identifying him/her as "Alice". It's definitely true: no true JW would defend and reference Theosophy or use such occult themes and symbols, although Consfearacy clearly knows JW doctrine and has access to the literature. It was strange that both the apparent JW's in this thread had no problem totally contradicting the WTBTS in order to attempt to defend it and both appeared to be hiding former identities.

Now it makes more sense. Now real JW's need to ask themselves, with liars and occultists being the only ones left attempting to defend the Society, what might that indicate about which side the Society is really on?

Oh well, even if this poster was just posing as a JW and was wasting our time some good may still come of the discussion.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wow! I'm not on for a few days and look at what I've missed. I'm dying to read the whole thread but I'll have to do that a bit later. Just to add my 2 cents worth here, this is what I tell people:

"The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society and their membership, the Jehovah's Witnesses, formerly called the International Bible Students, have, for over 130 years had a 100% failure rate in the fulfillment of their Armageddon Prophecy."

When you know this, it gives you a whole different perspective on them than what they present at the door.

Isaac, you are spot on. Anything built on a lie/lies will crumble. It's certainly not a foundation of rock.

• Mary
    Mary
    Randy asked: If anyone would like to contribute some time and effort compliling and editing the meat of these comments, and putting it into a PDF file (or al least a document file so we can convert it) it would be highly appreciated. Barb and I would love to make it available as a PDF for download. Many of you have made some very good points and added a lot to it.

Let me see what I can do Randy. I'll email you when I've got something together.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey, i see that consfearacy changed their avatar after Outlaw called them out on it

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey mary,

don't forget to throw in the masthead from the Awake where they said the creator PROMISES a peaceful and secure world before the generation of 1914 passes away

The false Prophets actually said that God promised THIS generation, not their children or grandchildren.

• Consfearacy
    Consfearacy

wasblind said, "Hey, i see that consfearacy changed their avatar after Outlaw called them out on it."

If it's an excuse that adolescents can use for a moronic conversation stopper, the inability to address what is said in plain speech, it needs to changed. So far you haven't expressed anything that deserves a response other than:

To choose this suitable avatar go to http://en.gravatar.com/

If you need any assistance, feel free to ask for it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ah, got under your skin didn't I,

everything i pointed out was short and to the point, and you still could not point to anything that would clear the WTS of being a false prophet.

what really got to you was that last post i sent to Mary about the mast head in the magazines that says God PROMISED something that didn't happen

FALSE PROPHETS continue on with your cut and paste.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I see you have changed your avatar once again scince last night

i see you like playing with yourself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit