Why didn't we ever study "Mankind's Search For God"?

by gubberningbody 115 Replies latest jw friends

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

I'm from Oregon/Washington. We studied it. I remember it clearly. I believe I was still in high school, so it must have been 1988 - 1990. I'm going to my 20 year high school reunion. Wish me luck!

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

ok, my dates must be off - but I know we studied it because I thought even then that their scope and depth of covering each topic was very shallow.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Thank you dssynergy ... I'll send you $5 via paypal.

• Titus
    Titus

I also think we studied it!!!! Yes! I remember now!

My email is [email protected], or I can give you my bank-account on PM if you want.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

@WAC = This one is on the house. $5 won't cover the fees it would take for me to accept it.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I'm from Oregon/Washington. We studied it. I remember it clearly. I believe I was still in high school, so it must have been 1988 - 1990. I'm going to my 20 year high school reunion. Wish me luck!

EXACTLY! I don't understand why some are having a hard time accepting the fact that AT SOME TIMES the book study material was was up to the local or regional elders.

Good luck at your reunion, mine is in 2012.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm sure it was one of the books covered by instruction talks - like the commentary book. It was never studied at group level.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

darkuncle ... the jig is up ... i'll send you $5 in pesos for your trouble

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

No, it was never studied.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

5thGen...ur in Mex. U know nuttin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest