Who really is Michael the Archangel?

by theMadJW 309 Replies latest jw friends

• Hadit
    Hadit

God is all alone. He is love and wants to share that love.

God creates his son – Michael the Archangel.

God and Michael create humans who are in their likeness – the likeness of God and angels.

Woman makes man sin. Woman is now dominated by man and treated as a lesser human. They need a savior from sin and imperfection.

God’s Holy Spirit passes over Mary to implant the life of his son Michael into her womb. He is then born as Jesus in the flesh.

Jesus dies. Ceases to exist for three days and then gets “recreated” from scratch as Michael.

Michael has now paid the price for sin and redeemed fallen mankind.

The scriptures continue to refer to him as Jesus . . . but that’s okay because he is Michael too – it’s explicitly stated! Side note: He is also the Alpha and the Omega but in a completely different sense than the REAL Alpha and the Omega – Jehovah.

His apostles interchangeably referred to him as Michael. How privileged they were to have ONE of the Chief Princes in the flesh among them! Not only is he special in that he is God’s ONLY begotten Son he is even MORE special because he is ONE of the Chief Princes. Being ONE of MANY is very special and unique! Much more so than if there were only one.

In the book of Jude – Michael was only joking when he wouldn’t rebuke Satan! Jesus is so modest! He did rebuke him while he was in the flesh though – he was feisty that day. His flesh felt strong but his spirit as Michael the Archangel felt weak. We all have those days!

In his spare time he also masquerades as Abaddon. Those are the days he wants to flip the coin of love and be a little evil. Jesus . . . Michael gets bored too you know!

Michael’s Father is our Grandfather, God. His name is Jehovah. By OUR grandfather I mean of course, of the “other sheep” the ones who belong to the Old Covenant and have to prove their loyalty through works.

Michael is the mediator for only the ones whose father is God – the 144,000 Jewish virgin men -the “little flock.” They don’t have to keep proving themselves because they are born again as his children and are given immortal life. They are Michael’s brothers and are somehow more special than the other sheep. They get to execute all the wicked worldly men, women and children at Armageddon; including the evil apostates, who, by degrees of wickedness, are far more wicked! The other sheep rejoice at the great slaughter because they are evil and deserve death. Clean up time! Come on birds – you can eat more than that!

Michael and his brothers bring about peace and tranquility for a thousand years by ruling with an iron rod while the other sheep work at proving their worth. One final test and Michael and his brothers execute the disobedient sheep. The really deserve it now! They are gone - dead forever and ever. The other sheep rejoice at all this death and destruction – again. They have the privilege of cleaning up the remains of the slaughtered - again. Now they can contemplate everlasting life in a paradise on earth where they must continue in their course of perfection – lest they SIN. At which point they get destroyed immediately. No sin in paradise on earth! Michael’s sacrificial death once for all time has limits you know!

All is well in the universe. Right back to square one just like planned. By planned I mean purposed . . . if it was a plan then our grandfather would have exercised his omniscience, which he chose not to. Hey – he has that right!

Thank you grandfather Jehovah for sending us our Saviour and Lord, Michael, also known as Jesus Christ.

*Please note: All credit for the above “truths” goes to the WTS. I as an individual would have never come to this accurate knowledge and truth. I realize the Bible was not given to individuals but to God’s spirit-directed organization on earth to understand. I do not rely on independent thinking which is from Satan. Satan is Jesus'/Michael’s brother who turned wicked . . . . that is another story . . .

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad,

Jesus, in his pre-existence, was already leader of the angels at their creation. After all, weren't they made through him and FOR him? They BELONG to him. Col. 1:16 He was already the center of the angelic world. An archangel, who according to you, was the CHIEF of the angels could not have been made lower than the angels (Heb. 2:9) because he is already supposed to be superior to them.

It is the humanity of Jesus that was made lower than the angels, not what he was before. And it is the glorified humanity of Jesus that is NOW SUPERIOR to the angels!

The Jesus that came from heaven to earth added to himself what he did not have before, namely a human nature. When Jesus went back to heaven, ALL of him went back (what was of heaven and what was of humanity).

• garyneal
    garyneal

Sorry I am late on this one but perhaps I can add my two cents worth.

Who is Michael the Archangel?

12:7. And there was war In heaven.—Between the two ecclesiastical powers, Pagan Rome and Papal Rome.
    Michael.—"Who as God," the Pope.—B275; C62.
    And his angels.—The Bishops. The following is the reply given in the Catholic catechism to the question, "Who are the successors of the Apostles?" Ans.« "The bishops who are rightly consecrated, and are in communion with the head of the Church, the Pope."

The Finished Mystery p. 188

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    The root of the word "archangel" is "chief" as in Michael was the "chief angel." I just through you might want to know this.

According to Daniel, the guy who named him, he is ONE of the Chief Princes, ONE not THE.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

And yes the "ONE" is there in the hebrew writings:

??? 'echad

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Kenneson:" Jesus, in his pre-existence, was already leader of the angels at their creation. After all, weren't they made through him and FOR him? They BELONG to him. Col. 1:16 He was already the center of the angelic world. "

Mad: True.

Kenneson:" An archangel, who according to you, was the CHIEF of the angels could not have been made lower than the angels (Heb. 2:9) because he is already supposed to be superior to them.

Mad: Lost ya there; if the SON of God could, so could he as Archangel.

Kenneson:"It is the humanity of Jesus that was made lower than the angels, not what he was before."

Mad: Wha---? EVERY man is lower than the angels, so Christ became lower as such, then lowered himself further by becoming man's servant.

Kenneson:" And it is the glorified humanity of Jesus that is NOW SUPERIOR to the angels! "

Mad: Wha-----? So you, too, believe in a Zombie-Jesus-God in Heaven?

Kenneson:"The Jesus that came from heaven to earth added to himself what he did not have before, namely a human nature. When Jesus went back to heaven, ALL of him went back (what was of heaven and what was of humanity).

Mad: Did you get that outta a comic book? There is no flesh and blood beings in Heaven. What me to look up the references for you?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Garyneal- you need to stop going to idiot websites.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

So, PS, do you think Jesus had the authority of ONE of them?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

For he DOES speak with the Authority (voice) of Archangel.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Garyneal- you need to stop going to idiot websites.

Yeah, I really loved finding this book in my mother-in-law's Kingdom Hall library.

The Finished Mystery

Do I need to stop going to these idiot websites?

http://www.watchtower.org/

http://www.jw.org/index.html

http://www.jw-media.org/index.html

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad,

So, you believe that Michael could become lower than angels in the spirit realm? How could a chief angel become lower than his counterparts? We are certainly lower than angels, but we never were angels, so there is no comparison. We never were in a higher spirit realm. Jesus becomes lower than the angels because he take on humanity, not because he ceases to be what he was before. It is in his humanity that he chooses to limit himself, not in what he was before he came to earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit