WT Article that talks about babies being killed at armageddon....

by Tuesday 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well of course Yan, that's why I said "at those rates of growth". Those rates of growth will not continue obviously, either for world population or JW numbers.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    So, you all trust in God and stop this silly obsessing over stuff one cannot control whatsoever

That is a good point. Thats why I dont even think about Armageddon anymore and all the babies being killed by Jehovah's justice and kindness. I just enjoy my life and my children, Thank God for this forum.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    What about the 4 million+ a year abortions we do as a people?

Thats a good point actually. But since those 4 million babies are not in the homes of JWs, well I guess we are just making things easy for Jehovah cuz he was gonna kill them anyway.

Which brings up a new question. If a baby is killed in the utero does he have resurrection hope? does it matter if his parents are JWs?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just to show that one does not have to go back to the '50's to find them saying that children are due to die.....

WT 1972 1/15 P51

" But are you yourself marked with that mark of dedication and of Christian personality? Are you striving to do as the Christian apostle Paul admonishes a parent to do, namely, bring them up in the discipline and the mental-regulating of Jehovah, and are they obediently responding to your loving efforts? (Eph. 6:1-4) Only if this is the case can you trust that the merit of the “mark” in your own forehead will extend to your minor children and that they will be mercifully spared with you from execution or destruction in the oncoming “great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.” (Matt. 24:21) Now in the short time that remains is the time to do this, before the modern-day “man clothed with the linen” finishes his marking of all worthy foreheads and the symbolic “six men” start using their smashing weapons on all unmarked foreheads that they discover. You parents, do you want your little children to be considered, not “unclean,” but “holy,” because of your marked forehead in Jehovah’s day for executing vengeance? Naturally you should. But do not presume that your children who are intelligent enough to make a decision and personally dedicate themselves to Jehovah through Christ will come under the merit of your marked forehead."

Creepy..Huh?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Jehovah kills babies left and right. Sodoma, Gomorrah, Egypt, Flood, Jericho, Caanan, Armageddon, and the list keeps going.

Jehovah the Baby Killer

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

like FWFranz used to say .."little gnats become big gnats."

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Wasn't it Colonel Chivington who said nits make lice to justify slaughtering Cheyenne women and children?

• jam
    jam

children will suffer for the failure of parents..Who should take responsibility for Satan and the other

angels that was kick out of heaven..

• rnicole76
    rnicole76

What about unbaptized children of baptized parents? Will they be destroyed too? What about children of parents who are just studying with the witnesses? These people in the organization need to stop pointing at the worldy people because they may be destroyed for not attending enough meetings or not going out slaving away their hours enough...lol What a joke...

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Sorry but you are wrong. 1.1% of nearly 7 billion is more than 3.2% of how ever many witnesses there are, so it stands that every single day delay in Armaggedon, more babies will be killed than saved which is what I said.

Nope.

Just to clear up this disagreement between Balistic and SBF, you are both correct, but discussing different questions.

Balistic is asking if more babies are born each year than then number of people baptised each year. The answer is yes, and by a large amount. There are millions more born each year than then number converting. So the longer God holds off Armageddon the more people will be destroyed. It makes mockery of the concept that "God is not slow but desires all to attain to repentance"

But as SBF rightly says, JWs are growing faster than the population. So are several other religions, at the expense of religions that are decreasing. It is easy for JWs to outpace population growth because there are so few witnesses. But extrapolating out and it will be impossible to sustain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit