The 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines

by alice.in.wonderland 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave

This is sort of crap you'd get in a Dan Brown novel.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I love this sentence:

this sounds like something grown on W atch T ower F arm

That's just an awesome acronym, to get it to work with the Watchtower is priceless.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    I would like to see some kind of link so I can learn what the other 12 bloodlines are. It would also give this subject some kind of ability to be verified or denied--as I see it, the Jehovah's Witlesses are more of an offshoot of the mid 1800s Wild West cults that tried to predict the end times. Someone came up with 1874 as the end, and that was the forerunner of the witlesses--in 1872.

WT, I pasted the link in one of my previous posts. Then AIW went off on me.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/index.htm

• Twitch
    Twitch

Any comments on this here?

How about "don't give a rat's a$$"?

What's your opinion on it Alice, seeing as you posted it? And please, formulate your own answer, not paragraphs of someone else's opinion.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well I personally find anything on the Illuminati very interesting. On facebook I have found that my 20 year old granddaughter has a link to The Illuminati as a favorit link of hers..I intend to do more research on it for sure. Thanks for posting this Alice and Iwill look at your info!

Snoozy, wondering if the Illumaniti is a good thing or a bad thing..

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I agree with Twitch.

Alice posts stuff to rile everyone up. the opinion of alice is a controversial one

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I think it would be very nice if Alice would post a link to an mp3 of Tarmac T Pirate And The Lonesome Nymphomaniac cos I can't be bothered dragging my sorry arse all the way to my library to get the LP.

It's not at all Satanic. I just like IF

• goodship
    goodship

its Satanic to the max, and i agree with Alice, for all of you wanting proof of this and proof of that, you once put "faith" into things seen and unseen.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Huh?

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

MrsJones - I was at this restaurant once and already seated with my wife - just the two of us, table could seat four though. But the restaurant was packed and tiny, with a bit of a wait. This guy comes out of nowhere and asks if we mind if he shares our table - it happened so quick - that before I could say no, he was already seated. So I was like - sure, I guess. Next thing I know he's talking nonsense and I realize right away why he's alone. He's a nutjob. Now here on the internet - a lot of lonely nutjobs do the same thing - just like goodship. Unfortunatetly, he's already seated with nothing to prevent him from joining in - and of course - which thread does he choose? Alice's. Welcome to the interwebs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit