The 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines

by alice.in.wonderland 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• goodship
    goodship

hahahaha whatever just n from bethel......it takes one to know one!!

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I do hate the GB of the WTS, but not to the point of believing any crap about it. This sort of materials convinced me, when I was studying the Bible with the JWs, that they are persecuted and slandered by all sorts of loonies and vile apostates. This kind of shit costed me 2 years of my life.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I agree that this is the deep end of the conspiracy pool, but for me it was the first stage of my awakening process and it was invaluable to me once I understood that the entire world can be lied to by a few. Geez, the Bible says so and its one of the few credible things you will find in there. So, why is it so hard to believe that Satanists are running the Watchtower? Look at the subliminals, look at the Rand-Cam ties to the NWO, look at the NGO fiasco, the pedophiles.... by their fruits you will recognize them. I'm not talking about a large group of Satanists. There only needs to be a few at the top. That's how pyramids work. Probably even most of the GB have no clue who controls them, probably only the Unholy Trinity.

I doubt that any of you deny the existence of organized crime, and some of you might even know that it is controlled from the very top of governments and its links to the CIA and the Vatican. You would probably never believe that pedophilia is big business and secretly run by the Vatican. You would never believe that the CIA controls the world's drug trade and that the attack on Afghanistan had more to do with heroin than the "attack" on 911. The amount of books out there and information on this is overwhelming. And yet somehow that same organizational structure cannot possibly be present in politics and religion. You are totally ignorant to the effect of money, power and egos in this world and think everything is an accident. Now to me that would be REALLY scary if it were true.

You people who refuse to acknowledge conspiracies are entitled to your opinion, but the way you tear down and attack people who do is really judgmental and disgusting. If you want to continue believing the bullshit on FoxNews go right ahead, some of us are moving on to reality.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Do you have some hard evidence about this or not?

• designs
  • ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It depends what you consider "hard evidence". Do direct quotes from US presidents and Supreme Court justices hold any water?

Ever watch Norman Mineta, a five-star general, testifying before the 911 Commission about witnessing Dick Cheney standing down on 911? It comes right up on google, I'm on Firefox right now and can't post the link.

Do you know that his testimony, and that of 79 other high ranking Government employees was thrown out because the US exercised "State Secret Privilege"?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    for all of you wanting proof of this and proof of that, you once put "faith" into things seen and unseen.

In similar respect, I was once a kid who believed he would grow up to be a fireman.

Your point?

• cofty
    cofty

Its all a fantasy.

For instance, one J.W. Illuminati family was the Udell family (Scottish name)

Actually its not a Scottish name, I'm Scottish and I've never heard of it. It actually comes from Lancashire in NW England.

I love the way conspiracy theorists throw assertions around with no evidence other than anecdotes and criticise those of us who remain sceptical.

We were all conspiracy theorists once, just think about the nonsence we all used to believe.

• goodship
    goodship

Thank you ProdigalSon your post was heartfelt......

There was a quote by a governing body when they were wanting to build a new carpark for "new york" that do what ever it takes and that the bank balance for the "tower" never goes down, always up...the big J always provides!!

As Alice said in her first post...the memorial is a satanic ritual. "christ body and blood" was for all MAN(humans)..Read it!

Why do they keep vast records of people and their names at "HD" and why are "workers" there only numbers.

Why is Russell grave a paramaid with all the marking of the occult and why dose a book called Angels and women (something like that..stand to correct me please) was circulated.

The golden dawn....

These people have 7 millions "souls" to "play" with and counting, This is occult run and owned!

LETS HEAR IT....

• Twitch
    Twitch

What Cofty said. Conspiracy theorists can be annoying but are usually amusing. And some get downright nasty if they're not taken seriously,... but who gives a rat's a$$ anyways? lol

Without evidence, anything can be said and anything can be true. Those who believe otherwise are easily lead and fooled.

BTW, Alice was a liar and caught in her web of BS. That is a fact and is documented here. There is proof.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit