The 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines

by alice.in.wonderland 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

AIW, I think I just figured out WTF your comment means. That tribute to "Yehovah" is printed on the site you quoted in your original post. Do you not read the sites that you copy and paste from?

• avishai
    avishai

If you rearange santa, it's Satan. Beware Satan Claus!!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Do you not read the sites that you copy and paste from?

Bingo!

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    Bingo!

LOL and don't forget, Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bohm
    bohm

pure crap.

Its easy to spot religious crap. Whenever you see an article making connections between a group of people and the babylonians, satan, zionists, the harlot of revelation, the beast of revelation, heck anything in revelation, the illuminati, the "one world order", UFOs, the assasination of kennedy or elvis, its allways garbage.

the only thing thats mildly noteworthy about this piece is that the author is so crazy he believe MacDonalds and Disney is satanic.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

"Any comments on this here?

YES, PURE BULLSHIT

• zagor
    zagor

Well in terms of acrobatic "reasoning" this sounds like something grown on W atch T ower F arm

I don't think even Dan Brown would come up with something like this. Nin Anais said it all, "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are"

• Titus
    Titus

Alice, you are sick!

And spiritually weak!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would like to see some kind of link so I can learn what the other 12 bloodlines are. It would also give this subject some kind of ability to be verified or denied--as I see it, the Jehovah's Witlesses are more of an offshoot of the mid 1800s Wild West cults that tried to predict the end times. Someone came up with 1874 as the end, and that was the forerunner of the witlesses--in 1872.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

alice will do anything to get a reaction

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit