The 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines

by alice.in.wonderland 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

It's only natural that one of Alice's old threads would turn into a dog's breakfast of old bollocks...

• Twitch
    Twitch

Birds of a feather,....

• goodship
    goodship

Evidence!! lets start with Russell grave site..type into the search engine!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yes we've seen the masonic symbols and such on his grave. So he had a thing for symbols and created the Bible Students from a mixmash of millenarism groundswell movements of the 1800s, a heavy influence from Seventh Day Adventist doctrine, Masonic symbolism and his own "research" and ideas.

Does the symbol on his gravestone prove that the WTS today is part of this Illuminati? Is this your assertion as to it's purpose?

Is every mason then and now part of a secret organization bent on running the world behind the scenes? Do you know any masons personally, like I do?

• goodship
    goodship

Now this is nitty gritty crofty...so are they "blue" masons? You would be able to explain or your mason friends whom you know personally what the symbols are?

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Now this is nitty gritty crofty...so are they "blue" masons? You would be able to explain or your mason friends whom you know personally what the symbols are?

Typical. Didn't answer my question and responds with one.

Well, enlighten us as to what a blue mason is and what the symbols mean.

And my name is Twitch,....

• goodship
    goodship

hahahaha...just what i thought!

• goodship
    goodship

hahahaha...just what i thought!

• cofty
    cofty

goodship - slow down. Nobody is called crofty, my username is cofty but you were replying to Twitch

• Twitch
    Twitch

eh, whatever

Good luck in your quest,...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit