What "invisible" persons do you actually firmly believe in?? (and Why?)

by Terry 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWoods
    JWoods

No, Undercover, not THAT one - the other one.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

you mean this one

• undercover
    undercover

Maybe it is the Amy Winehouse look that turns me off...

But between a tattooed drug chick or a fat guy eating a hamburger, I'll take the drug chick... Just keep the beer coming...

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride
    beer fairy
    The beer fairy is a mysterious creature that does its work only at night, usually after a party has taken place. This creature, comes into your apartment (or other party facility) and glues all of ur cups to the counter and tables. The beer fairy then fills many beer cans back up half way. Sometimes the fairy even goes as far as to take things and punch holes in walls. This is reason why so many people find their dwellings in these conditions the morning after a party. Damn! The beer fairy has struck again. All these pong cups are stuck to the counter!

Who punched all these holes in our walls and broke all our knuckles? The beer fairy did. Urban Dictionary
  • JWoods
    JWoods

The beer is the important part - that is the point.

But those last two are not real beer fairy material.

• undercover
    undercover

Let's bring back the "beer wench"

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Get your own thread beer wenches

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

You forget wat this thread is about, Invisible Beings, those are not invisible & a hell of a long ways from being invisible

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Talking of the delectable Miss Beer Fairy. Leolaia said on page one 'I'd hit that......with my flyswatter.'

Now the idea being left alone with the Beer Fairy and judiciously using a fly swat, for her pleasure of course, has got my imagination going.

This could be why I said earlier that I allow for possibilities!

While Terry is away the mice will play.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Don't you hate it when ya thread gets hijacked?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit