The next dub that says "the light's getting brighter" to me...

by undercover 88 Replies latest jw friends

• oldflame
    oldflame

What gets me is they know the scripture about how if you prophecy in the name of God and it does not come true then it was a wrong prophecy and God did not tell it. Yet they say their organisation says they are Jehovahs spirit guided and tell false prophecy. Why can they not put 2 + 2 together. Why can't the people see this falsehood in their faith is beyond me, you don't have to be a Einstein to see it.

• Chalam
    Chalam

The thing is, the light is indeed getting brighter for JWs.

Luke 11:35 (New International Version)

35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

Blessings,

Stephen

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

All i can say is that when Russell started out the light must have been one F***ing small candle!

I hate that saying! ''the light gets brighter''

Oz

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

AIW: Armageddon is coming evidently very very soon, I think you are jeopardizing your life forever in paradise. You are eating from the table of demons here.

• Mary
    Mary
    mindblown said: I've known a couple of people who exhibit the same exact behavior. It's called Bi Polar with Rageaholic tendencies. She is also toxically loved starved......emotionally and mentally stunted....sad actually.....

You're absolutely right mindblown. There is something seriously wrong with Alice as her previous posts clearly demonstrate. She's posted something I said about 3 times now, the one where I said I felt that she most likely had few, if any friends, obviously did not have association with anyone at the Hall since she's "inactive", but somehow feels that if she 'stands up to apostates' by posting her nonsensical rants (which mostly make no sense), ignores pointed questions that she has no answer to, and starts more inflammatory threads, that Jehovah will somehow bless her for her efforts and He won't mind her not going to the KH. To help facilitate the scenario further, it appears she's actually been baiting Simon to delete her:

Simon I'm surprised you haven't kicked me off.
    You have just revealed to me as a moderator you don't take a neutral stance. If you're not neutral, kicking me off at any time is immaterial to me. All this information has been recorded.
    If I chime in here it's with dagger in hand. To be honest I don't want "replies." It's "responses" that caused me to suspend any empathy or emotion if I log on here.

She's also posted PM's on the board, which she knows is against the forum policy. I actually believe that in some way, she's disappointed that she hasn't been deleted, because she's in bad need of a 'persecution fix'. If Simon deleted her, she could sit back with a sigh of relief that she must be doing something right by standing up for the Borganization if Satan makes sure that all her 'truths' are deleted from an 'apostate' website!! Like a junkie though, it would not be long before she would be back under another alias, stirring the shitpot all over again, repeating the above scenario.

What a nutter.

• chickpea
    chickpea

if the light has gotten so damn bright
    maybe the b0rg has gone supernova

fingers crossed!!!!

• freydo
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    "The place to discuss anything relating to Jehovah's Witnesses and the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society... or just make new friends!"

mAlice's translation, "The place to talk about anything other than the topic!"

• snowbird
    snowbird

The thing is, the light is indeed getting brighter for JWs.

Luke 11:35 (New International Version)

35 See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.
    Blessings,
    Stephen

Amen, Brother Stephen, amen.

Syl

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They take "evidently" as proof enough. But, where is there even a word of actual evidence? There isn't even a reference to show me the evidence in that article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit