A sneak peek of the future, June 23, 2010

by EndofMysteries 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bohm
    bohm

Mad, a government would never manage a policestate. Half the policemen would constantly be sitting in front of 7-11 eating donuts and the other half is at the station filling out paperwork and just goofing around; and this is when they are not on a strike.

I have a conspiracy, the government plan to turn the whole world into disneyland because, yah, who needs a motive when you have a good conspiracy?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh you're such an idiot.

Thanks for making me throw up just a little.

• villabolo
  • Gerard
    Gerard

Is the world finished yet? Or your new light just revealed that June 23 overlaps with bull shit- bull shit - bull shit.....

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

You act like this is the first time they've ever had a G-20 summit. They do it all the time and the security measures are the same everywhere they have them.

• asilentone
    asilentone

endofmysteries, me thinks you need to take your medications.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yeah, I checked my underpants today and saw something is definitely afoot.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Prophecy -- I thought reading this thread would be a TOTAL waste of my time.

Reality -- The waste was absolutely TOTAL. I'll never get it back. I'll try harder to listen to my prophecies.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Are we in the new system?

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

It's Sunday. Nothing more to report than a few burned cars and some arrests. Still waiting for the big A to kick off...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit