A sneak peek of the future, June 23, 2010

by EndofMysteries 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

As some of you actually look at this, or maybe see what current news and information you can find, ask yourselfs. "WHY" shut down and do this in the middle of a MAJOR MAJOR city? Why spend ONE BILLION doing all of this for 'a' meeting? Why zone off an entire city, and set up a temporary police state there? For a meeting that could have been done in a small city or a much easier controlled spot, but no, spending A BILLION in one of the largest cities in Canada.

This weekend may enlighten you.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

"G-8 and G-20 summits in Huntsville, Ontario and Toronto on June 25-27. Yet, despite the near $1 billion it's spending to protect world leaders and contain likely protests, the U.S. has issued a travel alert for Americans traveling to Toronto"

The security measures of "Fortress Toronto" include a nine-foot-high, nearly four-mile-long metal-link fence surrounding a part of downtown Toronto; uprooting of mail and newspaper boxes, bus shelters, trash bins and even trees; and, of course, a huge security force with over 5,000 officers from across the nation. Already, fighter jets can be heard piercing the quiet of the surrounding downtown neighborhoods.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/investing/as-torontos-g-20-summit-security-bill-mounts-the-u-s-issues-a/19523438/

• free2beme
    free2beme

Never fails, I always have a reminder post or two here ... that makes me thankful I did not burn my brain cells out with drugs, to grow in to a rambling idiot that does not get it.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

This is.......a test.....training.....for an upcoming nationwide, even eventually worldwide...change.

The world had changed many times and it's rarely because of large events. It's usually something small that gets the ball rolling.

And as for you...you continually post "mysteries" or "prophecies" with vague or no detail and never followup with verifiable information. Less that useful, I must say.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It should be quite obvious, but I'll spell it out. These are tests and training for the inevitable and neccessary police/martial law. Much of what is going on is quick preparation and things moving full force. There will be strong force and demonstrations. Not neccessarily because some of the protesters who would be there are dumb enough to do anything with over 5,000 cops, cameras everywhere, etc, but because they are going to make sure even if they have to plant some provocateurs that something happens so they get their real life training from this Billion dollar investment.

When the martial law has to come, it will be both a good and bad thing. Good in the sense that, if all authority no matter how corrupt was done away with, complete anarchy. Everyone scared and hiding in their homes, people killing/raping, it would be a 'Mad Max' scenario. Do you want that, OR do you iron fist rule, every part of your life controlled, and your fear is if your deemed dangerous or instigator of anarchy your 'removed'.

Things do get deeper then that, but that's on the tip of the iceberg for what's coming. To those like, free2beme where anything like this sounds crazy, it's the same denial that keeps many in the WT org. Fear of the truth. To accept and realize a real tough road heading this way, and nothing you can do to stop it, is not easy to accept.

The comfort I've found in the bible in regards to this....is it is God's doing, and that those who are awake and really trying to serve him, will remain calm and be left alone. Since this is foretold in the bible, and that they are 'given' this authority, we will just need to look on the bright side of things. Many he will have killed by the sword in the cities, those who escape that by famine, and those who happen to be hiding and having their own food stash will have deadly plague and disease wipe them out. There is no escape. (If we are at the end of the 1,000 year reign......then shall be in some fashion a clear manner in which a great fire is coming, those of his people will not be allowed to watch the destruction(Neither did Noah or the Israelites when the Angel came to kill the 1st borns)...they will hide on the inner most parts of their homes, and the fire won't harm them, everyone else will be devoured by it. (think Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Cool! When do you publish your sci-fi novel?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Nothing to publish Mythbuster. Everything I just stated is in the bible. I can quote scriptures to backup a part if you want to see.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Then you must know the answer to this: Who is the grandfather of Jesus?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

We all know that everyone 'thinks' Jesus is from the line of Judah.

In the 'history' of Jesus, there is a hidden message.

Note that in Matthew, it says his father was "Joseph", and Joseph's father was "Jacob".

Is it coincidence that the actual prophecy of Jesus, in Genesis 49:22-26 is from the 'line of Joseph', who is the 'son of Jacob(Israel)'?

Further, were not the actions of Joseph, prophetic of the Messiah?

Then consider Jesus own words...Matt 22:41-45 - .Now while the Pharisees were gathered together Jesus asked them: 42 “What do YOU think about the Christ? Whose son is he?” They said to him: “David’s.” 43 He said to them: “How, then, is it that David by inspiration calls him ‘Lord,’ saying, 44 ‘Jehovah said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet”’? 45 If, therefore, David calls him ‘Lord,’ how is he his son?

Things get even more interesting, when we go to John 4:1-5 - it says "When, now, the Lord became aware that the Pharisees had heard that Jesus was making and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although, indeed, Jesus himself did no baptizing but his disciples did— 3 he left Ju·de′a and departed again for Gal′i·lee. 4 But it was necessary for him to go through Sa·mar′i·a. 5 Accordingly he came to a city of Sa·mar′i·a called Sy′char near the field that Jacob gave to Joseph his son" - Jesus happens to be sitting on the fountain that JACOB gave to his son JOSEPH when he reveals he is the messiah.

Then in Luke 3:29. ......Son of Jesus, Son of Eliezer compared to Gen 15:2 "Abram said: "Sovereign Lord Jehovah, what will you give me, seeing that I am going childless and the one who will possess my house is a man of Damascus, Eliezer?"

Take what all of this means as you will. The point is there is a much deeper meaning then the general public seems to have realized up to now.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O and Transhuman, know that Hebrew Names have 'meanings'. Your quest for figuring out some discrepencies may lie that direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit