A sneak peek of the future, June 23, 2010

by EndofMysteries 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Caedes - What I posted was the point from the start, the 'sneak peak' of the future. What the governments are preparing for. Expecting civil unrest. A police state.

What about 'sneak peak' do you and silentone not understand?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Let me requote myself, as my 2nd post of this thread, i said, "This is.......a test.....training.....for an upcoming nationwide, even eventually worldwide...change."

• asilentone
    asilentone

shit is going to happen, fuck that sneak peak bullshit.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Then earlier you said this silentone, "endofmysteries, will you come back on this thread if nothing happens at the summit?"

and my response was ,"

Yes Asilentone. I didn't say the world was changing at the summit, I said it will be a 'sneak peak.'

By Sunday should have quite a few youtube videos to post here. "

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have seen those similiar videos before this year's summit. It does not surprise me anymore, Are you fearmongering us?

• BurnTheShips
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

When you realize what's actually happening in the world, and what the future holds, it is scary, especially at first. Proves the saying ignornance is bliss. If some major things which will majorly effect your life are just around the corner, would you rather gradually take in the information to prepare and accept it, or rather get the shock treatment and perhaps no time to even think of how you should respond.

All I did is give time, for those who would want it. Show that there is more going on in the world scene then known and those who don't keep closed minds can see what's in store. If refuse to believe what's infront of your eyes, no matter.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Like I say shit is going to happen, what are you trying to accomplish?

• asilentone
    asilentone

fearmongering?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Those who disagree,,,,,,,about what happened and how, would love to see some videos and reposts of the 'black party' being arrested. Won't, because they were paid and protected to do that, or were cops as well. Those nabbed and arrested would be those who they prob caught on film who joined in w/ those provocateurs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit