A sneak peek of the future, June 23, 2010

by EndofMysteries 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Yeah but why does Matthew 1:16 say it's Jacob, and Luke 3:23 says it's Eli?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Endofmysteries"......I think you should be called "Thefinishedmystery"........I wasted 5 minutes reading this post and NOTHING!!! They are having a big government meeting so OBVIOUSLY this is a lead up to full blown Armagedon.......

• Matthew 46:79
    Matthew 46:79

Yeah because there is no need for security when the leaders of 20 of the worlds largest nations including US, UK, Japan, China, Russia are meeting all in the same place. And a Union of countries is far from "one world govt". Maybe if people didn't feel it was necessary to start a riot just because they all want to talk together, they wouldn't need all that security. I'm starting to think the people who are so vehemently against any sort of planetary unity are just so deeply racist? or just really really pro war? Anyways, one world govt? Not likely to ever happen as long as there is Islam, or at least marginally fundamentalist Islam. Or Judaism for that matter. 2 world govts? 3? Maybe.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Matthew - If people felt the nee to 'riot' then please explain this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow - the Canadian police have admitted those were cops too.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Is this part of the 'plan'?

Toronto man charged in G20 bomb plot

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h7qkWuwHFnkyepLX5-ls70iSTcEw

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I can quote scriptures to backup a part if you want to see.

I would love to see those scriptures.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

As some of you actually look at this, or maybe see what current news and information you can find, ask yourselfs. "WHY" shut down and do this in the middle of a MAJOR MAJOR city

Because smaller cities don't have major airports, luxury hotels, fine cigars and restaurants and, this is the most important part, hookers.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I still have some conspiracy theorist in me, I must admit. It certainly does seem like a nice practice run for martial law. That said, I suspect that's just a happy by-product of the meeting, not its sole purpose.

What has it to do with the Bible? Nothing at all.

• bohm
    bohm

if they need 1 billion and 5000 officers to control one block in one city - damn right they need practice, thats abselutely HORRIBLE!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It's a work in progress, LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit