Official: Ted Jaracz's Funeral Brochure

by yknot 87 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I received this generous offering from 'Anonymous Brother'

His comments : Hmmm...why do I not see such things at most JW funerals?

Please give your 'thank you' to "Anonymous Brother'

Please feel free to post on JWs, JWR and anywhere else you see fit......

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjyo8b

A little later I will upload to photobucket.....but gotta run and pick up kiddo from a team practice...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

They obviously weren't content with letting "the dead bury the dead". Now we have a collector's edition Teddy pamphlet.

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

Note how he encouraged the brothers through "theocratic orderliness".

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Thanks yknot. Some interesting pictures there. Check out the top-right corner of page 3 with a young TJ giving a talk. Beside Ted is a chart of field service statistics. I've heard that, years ago, congregations maintained such charts on the information board--perhaps even including the statistics for each publisher. This is probably one of those charts--though it appears to be cumulative for the entire congregation.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I want to hate all things JW-related, but family typically make these things at a funeral and Ted's "family" are the same people that fired a bunch of loyal "family" members in the recent past. So the brochure is not so aweful. There are a few more pictures than most family members could afford to get in a professional brochure as Ted's family happens to be a multi-million dollar corporation.

Still, the narrative is short and is all that should have been read at his funeral before the standard recruitment talk about "his hope" is given.

We can hate what Ted did for abuse victims and DF'ed people, but don't hate the greiving process that just put out a nice little flyer.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Barf-O-Rama

• JWoods
    JWoods

I liked what they put out for the Rutherford Funeral Brochure so much better -

• laverite
    laverite

OnTheWayOut once again nails it right on the head with his post.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Neat! Thanks for sharing.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Neat! Thanks for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit