Official: Ted Jaracz's Funeral Brochure

by yknot 87 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot
    Does somebody have similar brochure for Sydlik, Barber, Henschel, Freddy, Russell, St.Peter...?? Jesus........? Moses............?

Sydlik had a similar program.

I am not at my house today ....... but when I get home I will PDF this brochure too...

Until then jpgs courtesy of http://www.noticiasteocraticas.org/

In addition for anyone who is interested and should Jaracz Memorial discourse be leaked.... Here is Dan's Discourse

http://en.audiofarm.org/audiofiles/6138-memorial-talk-for-dan-sydlik

• JWoods
    JWoods
    All members of the GB have to be of the anointed.

All of them have to CLAIM to be of the annointed, I believe you may have meant...not that any annointed/partaking JW I have ever known could ever explain how they knew...

• yknot
    yknot

Evidently.....' finished his earthly course' type of commentary is quite common among GBs Memorial Brochures....

• minimus
    minimus

Double standards!!!!!

The GB can write a BROCHURE for someone who has died but the lowly JW that passes has an outline from the Society that BARELY talks about the deceased. It's ALL about the "hope".

HYPOCRITES!!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I've heard that, years ago, congregations maintained such charts on the information board--perhaps even including the statistics for each publisher.

Yes, like any sales organization - cars, brushes, encyclopedias, etc.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And let's not forget the institution of the two-witness rule for pedophiles.

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you Tonky!

• yknot
    yknot

Found Barber's!

Again I wil PDF later tonight.....

• Titus
    Titus

Very good!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am not going to rubbish a family's personal tribute at funeral.. I have seen similar leaflets produced for local dubs at their funeral/memorial service .

I had no time for T J in life and have no interest in his tribute......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit