OMFG!!!!!!!!

by Blue Grass 89 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry but I'm not upset....I'm curious as to why you think that way you do about sexual fantasies of married woman and why you think that fantasies of having sex with other men is whorish behavior.

• Violia
    Violia

BG

Fantasies are free--everyone does it. Most people would never do the things they fantasize about-you do it to get hot or to assit in having an orgasm.

( ie most men think about 3 ways, but most don't ask their wife to do this ).

That makes you the thought police. OMFG

Most of us can separate fantasy from reality.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    I'm curious as to why you think that way you do about sexual fantasies of married woman and why you think that fantasies of having sex with other men is whorish.

It's quite simple. People only fantasize about things they want which reveals their true desires and personality. If I fantasy about having sex with 8 year old girls, than I'm sure we would all agree that I'm a pedophile. Even though I haven't acted on it, the fact that I desire it and think about it so much makes me a pedophile. Same thing with whores. Even though they haven't acted on their desires [yet], the fact that they think about having sex with so many people while married is enough to classify them as a whores.

Blue Grass

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Hahaha I think not Bluegrass

• Violia
    Violia

You are comparing normal sexual adult behavior with a potential child molester. There is a difference and most normal adults know that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think you're a bit naive and a tad insecure Blue Grass. Sexual fantasies spices up a love life but it doesn't mean someone is loose or a whore.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    You are comparing normal sexual adult behavior with a potential child molester.

That's a fair point. Let me amend my original example. Let's say someone fantasizes about having sex with 13 year old girls(which is "normal" and legal in many countries) would you feel comfortable with this person running a daycare, or would you admit that the fact that they fantasize about sex with minors so much may lead to them actually trying it one day?

Blue Grass

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have just seen the hottest girl ever on Facebook and turns out she's a JW. [what are the chances?] I swear I'm so close to make a temporary return just to have a chance with this girl [I hate this religion but when I saw this girl, well that make it all ok then doesnt it]. Due to privacy I won't link her picture [jeeeez Ive suddenly developed morals], but all i can cay is DDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [yeah that figures]

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

OMG fantasy and reality ....... theres a difference. That's why fantacy is fun...... it won't be real if it would it wouldn't be fantasy....... GET IT???

No I bet you don't............. EVER!!!ha

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Apples and oranges. We're not talking about wanting to have sex with children. We're talking about whether or not married women having sexual fantasies about men other than their husband is whorish behavior. Please drop the pedophilic twist to your opinion, it's not forwarding your argument and it's rather insulting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit