OMFG!!!!!!!!

by Blue Grass 89 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Blue Grass, try craigslist. www.craigslist.org

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Run like hell. Nothing is worth returning to the Kingdumb Hell.

LOL

-mentallyfree31-

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Asilenton I would make a joke about you spying on your 15 year old neighbor through the curtains again, but I won't drop to your level. I'll just notify your local police or possibly the FBI if I see another thread about you spying on you 15 year old neighbor.

Blue Grass

• asilentone
    asilentone

blue grass, I was not spying, I can see her thru the windows outside. My blinds were open. It is not a crime. I am not a child predator, end of story.

• asilentone
    asilentone

She is not attractive, but if she was attractive, I would not be interested in teenagers like that anyway. ok?

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Is Werewolf still going??! Tell whoever organises it to count me in on the next game!

Faundy, the game is here:

www.werewolf.madmooseforum.com

Next one starts Wednesday... come sign up and I'll put you in. ;)

Jackie

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Wow blue grass, i did not realize that the probably unattainable hot JW chic is the least of your problems. So a woman cant fantasize because she will make the fantasy come true and commit adultery? By that logic you would not still be a virgin as I know you've fantasized about doing many a hot chic, but has not yet come to pass. If you're going to hang on to those puritannical views of sexuality, you may as well go back to the hall.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    "I know you've fantasized about doing many a hot chic"

LOL! That has to be the greatest quote of this thread. That may be true but I feel it's different when your single. I certainly wouldn't fantasize about other woman if I were in a relationship.

Blue Grass

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

To quote the great Snoop Dogg..."Ain't no p**** good enough ta get burned while I'm up in it"

Leave it alone

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I'm a 24 year old virgin

Nothing wrong with that. My suggestion is find someone who is experienced and enthusiastic. You'll have a hell of a lot more fun. If she's hot looking as well consider it a bonus.

I'm still drooling over some of the 'average' women I used to know 30 years ago. Sigh.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit