OMFG!!!!!!!!

by Blue Grass 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

I have just seen the hottest girl ever on Facebook and turns out she's a JW. I swear I'm so close to make a temporary return just to have a chance with this girl. Due to privacy I won't link her picture, but all i can cay is DDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Grass

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

wow is she fine enough to make you want to go back?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Is her name Eve?

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Jezebel?

• Scully
    Scully

is it even her real pic?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Hmm, are you not the same poster that called another respected poster a whore for acknowledging that she thinks about sex? Typical.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

A thousand "hot" women wouldn't be enough to get me to even look at the inside of a kingdom hall, even for a minute.

There is much more to "hotness" than mere appearance, and as long as someone is a JW they don't even come close.

W

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Thumbs up to Finally Free!

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Wow, since when did "good" jw girls post hot pix on Facebook? Hmmmm. maybe you better make sure it's the real her!

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    wow is she fine enough to make you want to go back?

She's so fine that I'm already making plans to attend this upcoming DC to get myself back in JW mode.

is it even her real pic?

It certainly is, we have a friend in common and I've seen multiple pictures of her in my friend's album.

Hmm, are you not the same poster that called another respected poster a whore for acknowledging that she thinks about sex? Typical.

The difference is I'm not married and thinking about having sex with just one person doesn't make someone a whore.

There is much more to "hotness" than mere appearance, and as long as someone is a JW they don't even come close.

Finally-Free your absolutely right, but I'm a 24 year old virgin and I don't have the will power to overlook this much physical hotness.

Blue Grass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit