OMFG!!!!!!!!

by Blue Grass 89 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

This is pretty damn sad BG. So you get her, you bang her...and then what bro? You spend the rest of your life back in hell. Start thinking with the OTHER end of your body when the blood flow comes back UP there.

• faundy
    faundy

Oh, for the LAST time, Bluegrass.

My Facebook status says I USED to be a witness. Not anymore.

I'm certainly not interested in you, a 24 year old virgin male. Despite the fact I doubt I'd have to take more than thirty seconds out of my schedule.

Seriously, stop stalking me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The difference is I'm not married and thinking about having sex with just one person doesn't make someone a whore.

Sooooo, a married woman thinking (or perhaps fantasizing) about having sex with another person other than her husband is a whore? I just want to clearly understand what you're saying.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Faundy, that was funny. How you doing?

• faundy
    faundy

DarkUncle, hey.

I'm not too bad thanks, yourself? I'd love to say I have loads to report but I really don't. The last year has been full of a lot of temporary stuff but nothing either lasting or interesting! Recently checked in and am glad to see a lot of the same faces, plus the odd newbie. :)

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Faundy, glad you're doing ok, know what you mean about things are ok but nothing to report. My ex and I broke up last Xmas, so I am back living in Eastern Washington witn my mom and nephew. All in all, it was a good thing. Lets me thump my nephew for being a typical 15yo when he doesn't listen to grammy -she has enough stress without dealing with a teenager-. Nah, its good.

I haven't been on here much at all either, just checking in via the werewolf crowd. You should come play, The Silence is setting up another game to start soon.

Are you on Face book? I am mostly just to connect with friends and family. Good to see you, take care of you darlin'.

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Faundy lovely to hear from you

David

• faundy
    faundy

Is Werewolf still going??! Tell whoever organises it to count me in on the next game!

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi llbh we were born the same year just looked at your bio. I'm from Peterborough, Cambs. England

Bluegrass don't do it RosePetal

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    This is pretty damn sad BG. So you get her, you bang her...and then what bro?

I just don't want to "bang" her. And who knows, there maybe a chance I could open her eyes about the watchtower.

I'm certainly not interested in you, a 24 year old virgin male. Despite the fact I doubt I'd have to take more than thirty seconds out of my schedule.

Ouch! That wasn't very nice.

Sooooo, a married woman thinking (or perhaps fantasizing) about having sex with another person other than her husband is a whore?

That was in response to a married woman on this board who was married and said she have sexually fantasies about all her friends, males and females.

Blue Grass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit