Who Are Your Past Circuit Overseers? It's a small world..

by mentallyfree31 260 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

BU2B that is so cool. they are great people if all JW's were like them I'd still be one

• bornintoit
    bornintoit

Cirenko

Thompson (1980's short) looked like Adolf Caesar

Thompson (1960-70's one)

NY circuit #1

• integ
    integ

Scheel

May

Prifty (sp)

Wilson

Longoria

Bennet

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

i forgot about Waschalk he always reminded me of grandpa from the munsters

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Wickers, his wife named Sandie. He's from the NE, she's from So. CA (he meet her on the beach and brought her into the truth). I foolishly feed them a huge lunch and then ignored us at the next meeting.

Azar-fat ass from MI? Had no problem taking breaks to get his "vitamin T" and diet coke. Tacos are readily found at local convenience stores. He told me once to forget what I had witnessed concerning a pervert elder (pedo).

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    SafeatHome, I had no idea that Earl Singer was CO. He was in my Dad's Congregation. I only met him once.
  • bradford
    bradford

Freedma

Eagle

Crispin

Shneider

Brainard.

Had Cook as a DO, he actually conducted one of my studies from the knowledge book. Dude always carried around this small ruler.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Bradford: "Had Cook as a DO..."

I'm probably thinking of a different person but what was his first name and where was he located?

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    lamallcool yes, this is going way back, like I said to 60s or 70s. He seemed a kind, mild mannered person. He was unusual in that he had a business with his own money, they had their own adequate finances, had a mobile home I think, and had a little girl. He and his wife looked more like grandparents than parents, daughter must have been a late in life surprise. Are you in northeast Ohio?
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Bradford & Village Idiot, I remember a DO named George Cook. I think he could speak modern Greek; might have been from Greece, but didn't have an accent or anything that would make that obvious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit