Theodore Jaracz of the Governing Body died this morning

by Altar ego 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Good! Fuck him! I only wish that instead I could have been the one to cause a miscarraige by punching his mother in the gut a few times.

• seawolf
    seawolf

God needed another angel.

• steve2
    steve2

Good! Fuck him! I only wish that instead I could have been the one to cause a miscarraige by punching his mother in the gut a few times.

There will be many who will share your sentiments; however, can i gently suggest that if you must use bad language, you tone it down a bit. For example, I prefer the word "stomach' to "gut" - it doesn't sound as off-putting. Thank you.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I heard Herd mention his military service very recently, so yes it’s true. As a side note, he also mentioned how he bought a red convertible Pontiac when he got out, only to have it later repossessed by the bank.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Menos perros, Menos Pulgas... thats spanish for "less dogs, less fleas!"

• St George of England
    St George of England

Last Thursday evening I mentioned to several people at the KH that Ray Franz had died. No one could remember him.

Tonight I mentioned that Ted Jaracz had died. It was met with the same indifference. One elder vaguely remembered him giving a talk at an international convention some years ago.

Your average JW knows nothing and cares even less.

George

• cognac
    cognac

Fine that you feel he's better of never having lived. But, to say that you would have liked to be the one to punch his mother in the gut to cause a miscarriage is a disgusting, filthy, really shitty, terrible thing to say. You disgust me.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

First, Hi to Mary and Long Haired Gal: I clicked on my email and see I got something and the next screen blew up. Anyway.

YO, JW lurkers and sympathizers. We're not perfect, okay?? Yet the JW's claim to be. Yeah, they say they're not but they think they are. Jaracz was a weasel and a skunk. If I knew HALF the stuff he had done to keep pedophiles as elders, I'd have killed him myself 30 years ago. I lost a marriage due to a brain-dead cult-supporting wife who refused to quit the WT after our 9 year old daughter was raped and molested till she was 13. And the local elders and the the pedophile's wife KNEW he was doing it. YES, I have proof. I have a degree in Psychology and I know how people think. JW's are mentally ill, period.

We are hateful? How many thousands of children have been sexually abused because of the WT? How many dozens have committed suicide because their own parents threw them out for reporting being raped (often by the father or an elder)?? Are you JW's god damn idiots??

I lost my marriage, my daughter, and my mother died because of this. I won't say how, but it wasn't how most people die when they get old. She couldn't take the pain in my daughter's eyes anymore. Nor in mine. I'm Sicilian and I've made it plain for 10 years here on this forum that I'll get my revenge. I'm taking the WT down if I spend my fortune, my life and use every contact I have in the Northeast.

I have been threatened by JW's with harm. Now who's the Christian?? Just try it. We have the right to defend ourselves in Florida, and whoever tries better check the laws first.

I don't believe in god anymore, so I'm not obligated to love anyone, especially that piece of manure Jaracz. He's lucky he died before I found out how much he really did. And if those jerks he trained continue to push his agenda, they will join him much sooner than they planned to.

Now if you JW apologists don't like it, then why don't you try and do something about it? Here in Florida they give pedophiles life in prison for one offense. I wonder how the WT would like it if I showed the local media the "murder letter" sent to elders here in Florida telling them NOT to report a known murderer in the congregation but because he smoked pot, they had to do a committee on him. Are you god damn JW's insane??

We already have MANY towns that won't allow JW's to go door to door. We just call up and tell them pedophiles are allowed to go out and knock on doors. The cops show up, throw them out, and that's it. I go up and down the road warning neighbors and they warn their friends. It won't take long before this gets on the media and all Florida knows about the WT perverts.

I hope Jaracz rots in hell. If he thinks he's in heaven, he's full of what he's been preaching all his life. And if there is a god and he approves of Jaracz, then that god is insane, deranged, and mentally ill. I fear no god, no devil, no power on earth. I speak it like it is. If ANYONE, even some "god" doesn't like it, that's tough. Do something about it. I'm waiting.

Mr. Flipper, how have you been? Is that oil spill heading your way? Keep in touch. M.A.N. from Silent Lambs

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Tonight I mentioned that Ted Jaracz had died. It was met with the same indifference. One elder vaguely remembered him giving a talk at an international convention some years ago."

It just tells you it is not a man-worshipping religion, doesn't it?

:-)

• worf
    worf

I have not been on this board in a long time.

Just found out that jaracz is dead.

Glad the bastard known as theodore jaracz is gone! FOR GOOD!

WORF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit