Theodore Jaracz of the Governing Body died this morning

by Altar ego 59 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Ding Dong the witch is dead......perhaps the remaining members will come to their senses.

Is anyone aware of anyone mourning this ego inflated jack ass?

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Like two people on the other thread. But otherwise, not really.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

What do you want to bet that TJ gets a mention in the NY Times obits, while Ray Franz never did?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/194154/1/Ray-Franz-Tribute

"....and if you bothered to read the first post, and the spirit of the posts that followed, you can see where this thread is.

Death is a serious thing. Lets show some respect."

"Since Jaracz was one of the main characters who was largely responsible for not changing the 'two eye witness rule' when it came to child abuse, I have absolutely no feeling whatsoever that he's dead."

"Good riddance."

Interesting comparison of comments here. Immortality isn't much of a comparison to biodegradable corpse the degrading apostate comments not withstanding. How do you people find any solace in a vile hate a group?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Ah, Alice dear. Because people like you come along to amuse us.

• alice.in.wonderland
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

How do you people find any solace in a vile hate a group?

Most of us no longer are members of the vile hate group Jaracz was the leader of. There is no real solace there and that's why many left.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Interesting comparison of comments here. Immortality isn't much of a comparison to biodegradable
    corpse the degrading apostate comments not withstanding. How do you people find any solace in a vile hate a group?....AIW

If we can put up with you..We can deal with anything..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Alice hasn't made it very far down the rabbit hole, I see.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Took the blue pill, I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit